FNL Small Restock Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man... Just spoke to a FNL rep. He said that both my orders has been acknowledge by the store. I guess both my orders was received by the same store. He said for some reason, they just haven't fulfilled or shipped my order yet.

Man... Just spoke to a FNL rep. He said that both my orders has been acknowledge by the store. I guess both my orders was received by the same store. He said for some reason, they just haven't fulfilled or shipped my order yet.

:lol: they trying to see what excuse they can come up with to cancel your order and keep their jobs

I can't believe my bred 1 order from online was fulfilled by a store after seeing how they use this tactic to flush out self-sales..

Got me checking for a GM switcheroo 
nerd.gif

Nah, they match up perfectly to every point on my other pairs 
nthat.gif

Same store still still has premium shoes in the back. How convienient . LOL. Hope you get your order bro .

I can't believe my bred 1 order from online was fulfilled by a store after seeing how they use this tactic to flush out self-sales..

Got me checking for a GM switcheroo :nerd:

Nah, they match up perfectly to every point on my other pairs :nthat:
Nice bro sweet lil come up

man %$^&* fnl i ordered 2 taxi xii shirts before christmas.....before christmas & 2 weeks later they say they dont have the shirts in stock so my order is being cancelled..... i still dont have my money back from them :lol:

Last edited:
man %$^&* fnl i ordered 2 taxi xii shirts before christmas.....before christmas & 2 weeks later they say they dont have the shirts in stock so my order is being cancelled..... i stil dont have my money back from them :lol:
That's insane!!! Absolute bs

Same store still still has premium shoes in the back. How convienient . LOL. Hope you get your order bro .

Still crossing my fingers... But at this point I'm not counting on it anymore. Never had this issue with FNL before. It's either they cancel my order with in 48 hours or they ship it with in 24 hrs.

:lol: they trying to see what excuse they can come up with to cancel your order and keep their jobs

LOL tell me about it... That be some bs if they pull the old switcheroo on me too... :D

Still crossing my fingers... But at this point I'm not counting on it anymore. Never had this issue with FNL before. It's either they cancel my order with in 48 hours or they ship it with in 24 hrs.
laugh.gif
they trying to see what excuse they can come up with to cancel your order and keep their jobs
LOL tell me about it... That be some bs if they pull the old switcheroo on me too...
happy.gif
If anything like this every happens. Do not hesitate to PM me.

-Fresh 

This doesn't mean the store has the shoe, just that they see your order. I've heard this too many times from FNL.

It's taken a full week for my orders to be cancelled.

No switcheroo here thankfully.

Other than them being freezing cold (midwest), no flaws or issues to report.  They did come from the warehouse though according to the sales order/send receipt from UPS, so I might have gotten lucky that they didn't come from a specific store where the shenanigans take place.

Good luck to the rest waiting. 

No switcheroo here thankfully.

View media item 789394

Other than them being freezing cold (midwest), no flaws or issues to report.  They did come from the warehouse though according to the sales order/send receipt from UPS, so I might have gotten lucky that they didn't come from a specific store where the shenanigans take place.

Good luck to the rest waiting. 

U bum!haha jk

My sz too. Seems like nobody on nT is sellin or trading that size.

Last edited:
4 days later..still stays processing,  talked to multiple reps who are supposed to "hurry up the process" and still nothing..who knows.

Really hope it doesnt get cancelled.

U bum!haha jk

My sz too. Seems like nobody on nT is sellin or trading that size.
I think the size allocations for this model were pretty skewed.  

I've seen WAY more size 14's floating on eBay than about any other size...which is pretty uncommon.  I've checked since RD for both size 13/14 trying to find a pair (a lot sell for pretty close to retail in size 14...add one of the "Athletes Plus" insoles from FNL, they're great, comfortable, and help when I have to go up a size), and its about a 10:1 ratio between 14s and 13s.  Kept holding out waiting for NDC's quarterly restock, or finding a pair around $250 for a 13 from a desperate seller.  There were a few times I almost got a size 14 for about $250, but didn't want to pay over retail (even by just a few bucks) on a shoe I'd probably need an insole for.  I have a wider foot, so size 14 works a lot of times, but from pics, these things look like they could crease easily, and didn't want to go up if I didn't have to.

Good luck man, I hope you find a pair.  I'd imagine around NDC's quarterly, or ASW we might see something else.  I've noticed sporadically that I've seen the 3LABs pop up on FTL.  Can't add them to your cart, but the fact they're still showing might mean something.  

Here's the 3LAB's showing on FTL right now...can't add them...but they're showing up.

http://www.footlocker.com/_-_/keyword-jordan?Ns=P_StyleSalePrice|1&cm_SORT=Price+(High+to+Low)

Would not read too much in to the labs popping back that stuff happens all the time, the fear 3s did it not too long ago. Never restocked tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom