FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Not my picture. A friend sent me the picture yesterday. The shoe is legit, the guy who has them wore them a few times to see if they were the same as the mirrors.

Holos it is

Beginning to think Nike dont give a dam about quality, as long as it sells they cool, and looking at it from a business perspective I dont even blame em but dam thats bad
mean.gif

bcuz we don't care, either buy the shoe or don't and keep it moving
and thats why nike will have jordans at 400 by 2025.. with lesser and lesser quality. hell we got jodan 1's for 400 and jordan futures for 375.. (very slap worthy)

Last edited:
people buying peel away foams and happy about it talking about ill rock them a few times and send them back for a refund. to flex on the gram?

you people are sheep. Nike deep in ya pockets.

Gamer is right, sheep keep buying overpriced cheap materials and next years models will just go up in price with crap QC. but yall ok with that?

sheeple. :smh:

people buying peel away foams and happy about it talking about ill rock them a few times and send them back for a refund. to flex on the gram?

Gamer is right, sheep keep buying overpriced cheap materials and next years models will just go up in price with crap QC. but yall ok with that?

Just speak with your pockets bruh.

You calling people sheep but you went in on those crappy quality Knicks flightposites for retail
And Gamer is a hypocrite. He's not gonna pass on them if he can get them just like he didn't on the mirrors.

Last edited:
Thought I got a deal on my Knicks Flights for $120 shipped. Damn I couldn't have been more wrong. Smh

bcuz we don't care, either buy the shoe or don't and keep it moving
and thats why nike will have jordans at 400 by 2025.. with lesser and lesser quality. hell we got jodan 1's for 400 and jordan futures for 375.. (very slap worthy)

I don't buy a lot of Jordan's so their price raises don't effect me, 50% of my ext collection was brought under retail, I don't pay retail I pay disco or pass, though I may pay for the AJXII with them being my fav but I will only be buying the ones I don't already have

Iont even have a gram anymore fam. Phone ran out of space and some apps didn't make the cut, damn 16gb :smh: I'm too lazy to connect to my laptop and back up

Anyway I wasn't even gonna rock em. I was simply gonna apply pressure to em within the comfort of my own home. you know bend em up, take the shoe trees out and stand on em, etc. just to see if any stress lines or cracking/peeling appears. At the very most I would snapchat myself holding them up to my ear like a telephone with the caption "mail call". That's it tho

Who said anything about flexing on "the gram"? You're an idiot. I'm far from a sheep for any brand, I simply buy what I like, even if it's on sale for $30. But if I pay $75 for a shoe i like, I'll rock it and if it falls apart I'm getting my money back. Taking advantage of Nike warranty and return policy, on low quality products seems farrrrr from being a sheep to me. But enjoy patting yourself on the back thinking you're no sheep, with a name like all eyz on Jay.

Who said anything about flexing on "the gram"? You're an idiot. I'm far from a sheep for any brand, I simply buy what I like, even if it's on sale for $30. But if I pay $75 for a shoe i like, I'll rock it and if it falls apart I'm getting my money back. Taking advantage of Nike warranty and return policy, on low quality products seems farrrrr from being a sheep to me. But enjoy patting yourself on the back thinking you're no sheep, with a name like all eyz on Jay.
#nevereact bro

[emoji]128554[/emoji] Patiently waiting on Pearl release availabilty (Yea the package)

This cracking problem reminds me of the chipping air jordan 3's and 4's went through, am i gonna buy a shoe for it to detiorate crazy fast??? Hell no

Thats that B.S right there

Nike couldn't even correct the flaw from the first release which was a huge complaint and pretty much the only one...yet everyone and their momma will attempt to cop, and theyll resell for high prices too..smh

Last edited:
Dayuum peeling again, good looking shoe nonetheless. That hologram date is approaching soon though! :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom