FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I barely have time to wear my single up :lol:
same boat here bro!!, but these thngs are special!!! Lol i usually never double up on any kicks, but man!!! (You will see wen u wear dem out on a nice sunny day!!) Hopin to preserve mine by only wear dem on sunny days!!! #DAYTIMEONLYKICKS!!! LOL!!

Id probably only wear these like 5 times in the next few years. Unless a tragedy happens, my pair will still be chill. Worse case, I will buy another pair from eBay later on.

my holos soles  are going to be protcted and Neverwet'ed.. i need premium protection for these..lol 

A few sizes left of the holos here they have an 8, 10.5 and 11.  And yes they are legit http://www.appareldistrictstore.com...ke-air-foamposite-hologram?variant=8922192709
And yes, they're $300...

eyes.gif

Why pay $300 when there will be a re-stock at retail price on monday? I want the Holo's now. They look super clean from recent pics I've seen on here.

Last edited:
Made it home. Dude that said he wouldn't hold them for me said he had second thoughts and held them for me anyways which was cool.

Great Pics. Woke up late and had to go the ebay route but got a 10.5 for $290. Just waiting for tracking.

$290 isn't bad but i would have waited it out a bit. its always higher the first couple of days from release.

LOL. 10 minutes later eastbay restocked. I wouldn't have caught that either tho; so busy with the holiday and such. Yeah, I could have waited it out but I was happy with $290. Retail for me would have been $251 after tax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the holos in stores today. Very dope looking shoe! They got this one right, they got their grooves back.. :lol:
Btw if anyones looking in nyc, I'd go to one of the midtown stores, also ntny.

Does anyone know about Rockcitykicks and do they always take several days before shipping???
they are legit...they may ship out a day or two...not sure about this week though with the holiday and everything...i've ordered from them before and won't hesitate to do so again in the future!

Last edited:
they are legit...they may ship out a day or two...not sure about this week though with the holiday and everything...i've ordered from them before and won't hesitate to do so again in the future!
Thanks thats the best info ive gotten so far. Just wish they sent it to the post office Friday like they said they would yesterday in a email. That would give me peace of mind knowing its on the way instead of sitting since I did order them on Wednesday

I think a lot of people didn't think the holos would sell out like this. Never underestimate a GR FOAMPOSITE LMAO.

Here is a question for you guys. Would you guys trade a pair or Yeezy TD for a pair of DB FOAMS??

Back
Top Bottom