FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Im not a real big jordan guy outside of the ones so maybe some who rock jordans please tell me if 8s ever flew off the shelves outside of the dbs?

Stores received a lot more aquas.

made up numbers, but

If 200,000 aquas were sold out of 300,000 and 80,000 sold out of 100,000 foams were sold, which ones moved better?

But is that the case for every 8 that dropped besides the dbs? I think even when the white pair dropped they sat for a few days

Last edited:
What's up with the pearl pack? Could this be a situation like the supposed XI/XX9 pack-a rumor that never comes true...

But 200,000 is a much bigger number than 80,000.

true. it is. if there were more pairs of foams they would've sold a lot more. Just like if the Aqua 8s were as limited as the Holos the would've sold out.

Maybe. I doubt nike can sell 300000 pairs of any foam color. Theres prolly 500000 aquas and while itll take a couple months they will all move at full price.

Maybe. I doubt nike can sell 300000 pairs of any foam color. Theres prolly 500000 aquas and while itll take a couple months they will all move at full price.

okay. you got this.

It's all semantics but foams just don't move like an OG retro Jordan. Never will. Doesn't make the Jordan better just is what it is. I doubt theres even 100,000 holo foams. Prolly more like 50,000 and I'm sure there's still pairs in the wild.

It's all semantics but foams just don't move like an OG retro Jordan. Never will. Doesn't make the Jordan better just is what it is. I doubt theres even 100,000 holo foams. Prolly more like 50,000 and I'm sure there's still pairs in the wild.

Agreed. Unless you live in the DC, Baltimore, Philly, or NYC areas foams are pretty easy to get.

Last edited:

Agreed. Unless you live in the DC, Baltimore, Philly, or NYC areas foams are pretty easy to get.

The mecca and birthplace for foams....right!? :wink:

Foams are easy to get in those listed locations because they get a much larger allotment.

So gald I "FINALLY" shipping movement on mine cant wait for them bad boys to come in. Might just cop a Kickbox to put them in

Back
Top Bottom