FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Trust me, if you hear people from Baltimore speak it is ear bleeding. Snoop from "The Wire" talks just like people from Baltimore watch this ---->

I absolutely hate how people from Baltimore put extra emphasis on their words like do is "dew" or knew is "kneeiiwwwww". When I hear Baltimore women speak it is such a turn off.

All true....

View media item 1807131
Direct from the Nike outlet, interesting

Seen this before on a pair of air max uptempo i bought from the vegas outlet. Figured they got rtved.

definitely RTV'd but its odd because they have been "sold out" on the site since pretty much release date sans random sizes popping up. They would have easily sold for retail had they been on the site so the RTV is just odd in this case.

I just can't understand why people still wanna buy the blue chromes. They are dope looking as are the first chromes. Just so much money for awful quality (peeling).

Last edited:
The metallic laces make the Hologram's so much more lit. I can't wait to cop from DTLR tomorrow. Is there a nike foam restock alert like j23 is for Jordans?

Good luck on DTLR
roll.gif
What kind of issues have you had with DTLR?

Im indifferent on bmore but a good looking chick with a strong Boston accent can kick rocks, NY is almost as bad, not quite
I'll take a Boston accent over a Baltimore accent. There is no such thing as an NY accent. Every borough has it's own slang, culture, and style. Harlem (uptown Manhattan) & The Bronx are very different from Brooklyn & Queens. So is Long Island to Manhattan.

So if a chick look good n has a Baltimore accent y'all ain't gon talk to her? Yea right.
Most chicks who say "tew" instead of "to" or "dug" instead of "dog" are not my type anyway that would be a non-negotiable for me, and would put a chick who looks like an 8 down to a 4.5. So no she would not be attractive to me. I like a beautiful woman sure, but part of the beauty/attraction is how a woman articulates her words and carries herself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom