FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
These foams are so nice, I can't remember a sneaker looking this nice in a long time. Glad they were not a QS. They would be 500$ plus. Chromes were nice but flawed. These are what the chromed should have been.
holo is the lesser but better version of the chrome.. its like the 5c to the 5s but better than the 5s

I'm liking that Baltimore slang.
Trust me, if you hear people from Baltimore speak it is ear bleeding. Snoop from "The Wire" talks just like people from Baltimore watch this ---->

I absolutely hate how people from Baltimore put extra emphasis on their words like do is "dew" or knew is "kneeiiwwwww". When I hear Baltimore women speak it is such a turn off.

Last edited:
I'm liking that Baltimore slang.
Trust me, if you hear people from Baltimore speak it is ear bleeding. Snoop from "The Wire" talks just like people from Baltimore watch this ---->

I absolutely hate how people from Baltimore put extra emphasis on their words like do is "dew" or knew is "kneeiiwwwww". When I hear Baltimore women speak it is such a turn off.

:smh: no words for the ignorance in this statement.

Lol it's ironic but man Sagat was that dude since wayyyy

SMH. u being real extra the accent is there but thats how we talk in Baltimore, i aint finna go to your city and crack on yall bout how yall talk. Sad part is you probably old enough to know better

Lol it's ironic but man Sagat was that dude since wayyyy

SMH. u being real extra the accent is there but thats how we talk in Baltimore, i aint finna go to your city and crack on yall bout how yall talk. Sad part is you probably old enough to know better

Aight aight aight. I'll leave Baltimore alone since this is the foam thread. Back to foams. Any release date on the blue chromeposites?

Last edited:
2015 AND ALL TIME TOPS...OFFICIAL LIST

2015 top 5
MIRRORS
HOLOS
RED OCTOBER
GF
GOLD
5b.SHARPIES

ALL TIME
Paranorman/Tiajin/sole collector/galaxy
Volts
Red pro
Yankee pro sample
Anthracite
Drdooms
Black pro og
Carolina pro
PEARLS/ROYALS
Mirrors
Mocha
Holos
Oregons
Pink
/TIAJIN
DB
Coppers
Royal pro b
camo pros
Shooting stars
Phoenix
Stealth
Slime posites
Electrolimes
Yeezy foams
Black gucci
Coughdrops
Pewters
Eggplant
Wheat
Electric blue
Fresh fighter jets
Pine
Triple black
Weatherman
Asteroid
Fruity pebbles
Whiteout
Knicks
Grey suede

Last edited:
Blue mirrors drop 1-01-15.Because mirrors are top 5 ever all time and they were very unattainable.looks 5x better than holos in non lit setting

Last edited:
2015 AND ALL TIME TOPS...OFFICIAL LIST

2015 top 5
MIRRORS
HOLOS
RED OCTOBER
GF
GOLD
5b.SHARPIES

ALL TIME
Paranorman/Tiajin/sole collector/galaxy
Volts
Red pro
Yankee pro sample
Anthracite
Drdooms
Black pro og
Carolina pro
PEARLS/ROYALS
Mirrors
Mocha
Holos
Oregons
Pink
/TIAJIN
DB
Coppers
Royal pro b
camo pros
Shooting stars
Phoenix
Stealth
Slime posites
Electrolimes
Yeezy foams
Black gucci
Coughdrops
Pewters
Eggplant
Wheat
Electric blue
Fresh fighter jets
Pine
Triple black
Weatherman
Asteroid
Fruity pebbles
Whiteout
Knicks
Grey suede
Shout outs to you for just taking the time

Seeing anthracites on that list made me think of question. I'm not sure if this is against the rules and if so I'm happy to remove it but I have a pair of anthracites in really great condition. Been worn about 5 times. Does anyone know the value on them? I've had them for years and when I got them the value seemed pretty high but seems to have dropped. Like I said if this is against the rules or wrong thread for this kind of question I'm happy to remove

and for the record why does anybody want chromes when they know whats gon happen?

Because 99% of said people don't own them and don't have to deal with the flaking.

I would make a top list, but it's very tough. The hologram definitely makes the top 5, along with anthracite.
My collection consists of the following, arranged by when I got them, not by favorite

1. Eggplant
2. Royal
3. Copper
4. Anthracite
5. Weatherman (acetoned)
6. Spider-Man (to be acetoned)
7. Gym Red
8. Gone Fishing
9. Hologram

I have terrible memory so I might be missing something, but I think that's all lol.
The primary pair I still wish I had is Paranorman. I was so mad when I didn't win that Twitter contest.

Back
Top Bottom