FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Saw these in hand today at my Local HOH, and no thank you! How the heck are these even being called the Pearls?! The shoes are white. Thank god I have both the OGs and the HOH pairs that dropped a few years back. This current version is a travesty. Plus, they are labelled a QS, so no discount! :x :smh: . You basically have people paying $385 plus tax for a pair of Foam Pros. Not knocking those who purchased these, but you are betting off just adding $60 and getting a pair of the pearl that cam out a couple of years back.

Last edited:
HOH manager say they have Blue Mirrors but limited. Doing raffle Monday & Tuesday. Might get lucky this go around

I was going to try and get a pair of those, but the potential cracking has turned me away. I am kind of glad I didn't get a pair of the NYCs when I had the chance to. I would have been heated paying $500 for a pair of shoes that will peel and crack on you.

Saw these in hand today at my Local HOH, and no thank you! How the heck are these even being called the Pearls?! The shoes are white. Thank god I have both the OGs and the HOH pairs that dropped a few years back. This current version is a travesty. Plus, they are labelled a QS, so no discount! :x :smh: . You basically have people paying $385 plus tax for a pair of Foam Pros. Not knocking those who purchased these, but you are betting off just adding $60 and getting a pair of the pearl that cam out a couple of years back.

You're saying that these '15 Pearls are whiter than the '97 og's?

You're saying that these '15 Pearls are whiter than the '97 og's?

Yes! The '15 pair is straight ups "white". The '10 pair had more of a champaign color to it, and was much more darker/pronounced than the OGs. The '09 HOH exclusive pair that released were a lot closer to the OG, but still darker than the OGs. Hope that clarifies a little bit.

I'll try and post comparison pics when I get home later on.

Maybe thats the allure to some.

Maybe some hated that dirty white pearl look.

Maybe, but I just think it's crazy that Nike is calling these Pearls. These kids are buying it due to the story and packaging, but these DO NOT represent the OGs - the shoes that Jesus Shuttlesworth wore.

I'm pretty sure these latest pearls are very close to the og's in color. The '09's were disgusting looking.

I wonder how much a voucher would be on the Hawks. I'm going to ball in them and if anything happens, they are going back...

Bruh.... Trying a shoe on doesn't mean it's not brand new. Shoe stores sell tried on shoes all of the time.
Technically it's not ds after its tried on

That's an urban myth that the younger folks created. Try buying some tried on shoes at the store at a discounted price because they aren't brand new.
Y'all new sneaker heads are scared to try on shoes these days :smh:

never understood that as well... tried on shoes are still new to me... UNds shoes are when they are worn and hit the floor like concrete

you have no clue what youre talkn about :lol:

the 09 and 10 pearls are the same sneaker

this release is closer to the true 1997 pearl colorway, more white...

:smh:

That's an urban myth that the younger folks created. Try buying some tried on shoes at the store at a discounted price because they aren't brand new.
I could care less about the store and a discount. Ds is ds. And I'm probably older than you homie. You just have to be right about everything don't you?

Last edited:
I could care less about the store and a discount. Ds is ds. And I'm probably older than you homie. You just have to be right about everything don't you?

no older person has mentality. this is definitely a new age thing. if you are so old, then how old are you?

its not about having to be right... you are clearly wrong man. but hey, if you are scared to try on your shoes because you will have "used" them, then so be it.

no older person has mentality. this is definitely a new age thing. if you are so old, then how old are you?

its not about having to be right... you are clearly wrong man. but hey, if you are scared to try on your shoes because you will have "used" them, then so be it.
Not scared to try them on. I just have my ways about kicks. I consider deadstock shoes never tried on. I doubt I'll ever wear them and personally I think "never tried on" sounds better. Not a big deal and not a debate. Dude who asked about the kicks didn't even respond so who cares. And I'm 28.

you have no clue what youre talkn about :lol:

the 09 and 10 pearls are the same sneaker

this release is closer to the true 1997 pearl colorway, more white...

:smh:

I have all three pairs, and there is definitely a color difference between the three pairs.

I still stand by my statement that this year's version is white not pearl. Yes, the OG is a lighter pearl when compare to the '09 and '10 versions, but they are still pearl, not white like these are.

Back
Top Bottom