FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Blue Mirror Foams look to be very limited (my local Footlocker HOH got 1 FSR... about 19 pairs). Good luck to everyone doing raffles

2 different materials but I agree that with they should fix the chroming process.
they are using a super thin wrap + its not even lacquered for protection against small rubs against it..

Nike could easily do spray on chrome.. but wont!!!

NIke could use a higher quality of film.. but wont!!

NIke could do Option 1 or Option 2 with a clear coat but wont.. 

We could petition and make demands.. so they wont make a whole chrome posite line up for our retros that will scratch off in a month.lol

2 different materials but I agree that with they should fix the chroming process.
they are using a super thin wrap + its not even lacquered for protection against small rubs against it..

We could petition and make demands.. so they wont make a whole chrome posite line up for our retros that will scratch off in a month.lol

Quote someone else bruh.... I don't care for the broken record wanna be petitioner talk.

3 more pages till we break 1000.. who will be the first poster on the 1000th page.. they should get rep points for that too..lol

Back
Top Bottom