FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Who is DJ Envy? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] 2 months ago everyone talking about how trash low quality/peeling shoes are. Some reason the past 3 days these are grails. Same people who think Yeezy's are actually outselling Jordans.
OOS.. can change a few peoples minds..lol and after seeing other NT'ers with fresh blue/purple/chrome outside on-foot shots..people caught "Envy"

i was just messing with him.  i know you can hit on the footsites if you call at the right time.  

i hit on a 8.5 yesterday when i called footaction.  and i hit on another 11 this morning at a Niketown that i wont disclose

Lol, you won't disclose, it's top secret. I thought these threads were to help out each other

i was just messing with him.  i know you can hit on the footsites if you call at the right time.  

i hit on a 8.5 yesterday when i called footaction.  and i hit on another 11 this morning at a Niketown that i wont disclose

Lol, you won't disclose, it's top secret. I thought these threads were to help out each other

Disclose it for what? So 1000 people can call and be told "we're sold out"

That's nothing if they call and get its sold out, you assuming bro. Come on dude just post it, so others could eat, you never know they could still have some in stock

That's nothing if they call and get its sold out, you assuming bro. Come on dude just post it, so others could eat, you never know they could still have some in stock
Naw probably want to keep it to his self, so if any returns come in he can flip them....... On another note i got an counter offer on the Ebay for 395.00 shipped... Still thinking about it

i'm not assuming bro.  i ordered at 10am this morning. do you think really think that there's like 50 pairs waiting to be had ...  4 days later.

Naw probably want to keep it to his self, so if any returns come in he can flip them....... On another note i got an counter offer on the Ebay for 395.00 shipped... Still thinking about it
yeap.  i'm looking forward to that $30 profit

You can do better Uncle 'Crete

This

bruh

Ain't no bruh to it. Even if a couple got theirs it's better than nothing.

This
bruh
ok.  but you're assuming that i didnt help anyone out because i didnt post it.  

Last edited:

You can do better Uncle 'Crete
Yeah, i know dudes tripping for my sz.. Hopefully in a few weeks the market will stabilize...

This
bruh
ok.  but you're assuming that i didnt help anyone out because i didnt post it.  
Exactly how did you help ppl out ? But having them call every NT in America ?

mean.gif

@koncrete kickz he hit up the homies and whomever else he wanted to know.
@bigj505  you've been really combative the last month or so.  i've noticed you going back and forth with other members as well, about minor things.  i hope everything is good with you, seriously.  i know you're a good dude tho.  i remember when i asked for shoe donations when i was helping this homeless family and you were one of the few that sent me shoes.  so i'm sincere with what i'm saying....

back to the foams....so i'm supposed to feel bad about PM'ing the few cats that have actually (personally) helped me acquire things?

you can't win on here....if you post info publicly, people complain that you shouldnt help out the lurkers.  when you don't post things, people complain that you don't help out members

i'm outz. enjoy your foams @mrking.  they are fire in person

foam wars.. in progress..

ill say this.. for those who helped me get pairs.. hats off to those guys.. 

im going to sit here and read the threads like its a darien long video..lol  (@bigj505   when will they return with tehauto update so i dont have to hamer the site on reloads)

Back
Top Bottom