FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
@bigj505
 you've been really combative the last month or so.  i've noticed you going back and forth with other members as well, about minor things.  i hope everything is good with you, seriously.  i know you're a good dude tho.  i remember when i asked for shoe donations when i was helping this homeless family and you were one of the few that sent me shoes.  so i'm sincere with what i'm saying....

back to the foams....so i'm supposed to feel bad about PM'ing the few cats that have actually (personally) helped me acquire things?

you can't win on here....if you post info publicly, people complain that you shouldnt help out the lurkers.  when you don't post things, people complain that you don't help out members

i'm outz. enjoy your foams @mrking
.  they are fire in person

Ok will do, hopefully you release that info for others, [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

[@=https://niketalk.com/members/42283"href" href="https://niketalk.com/members/40120" style="display:inline-block;">@bigj505
 you've been really combative the last month or so.  i've noticed you going back and forth with other members as well, about minor things.  i hope everything is good with you, seriously.  i know you're a good dude tho.  i remember when i asked for shoe donations when i was helping this homeless family and you were one of the few that sent me shoes.  so i'm sincere with what i'm saying....

back to the foams....so i'm supposed to feel bad about PM'ing the few cats that have actually (personally) helped me acquire things?

you can't win on here....if you post info publicly, people complain that you shouldnt help out the lurkers.  when you don't post things, people complain that you don't help out members

Don't try and make it like I have an issue. It's a lot of foolishness in here and I've chosen to address it. You can choose to do whatever you want to do. Just expect flack for it when you post about it. Ive seen you get info on here before so now it looks like you are just taking and offering to others than you feel are worthy.

Last edited:
Anyone looking to cop the blue chromes you can place a back order through eastbay for SZ 11.5Product number-75420008 phone number-1-800-826-2205.

Reps...got my order in. Called around 9 am today and was told exactly this...works for me 11.5 is my size...asked about a size 10.5 for a friend was told everything else is sold out..

Last edited:
@bigj505

True about the lurkers. Might as well post up the info after you and your team secure the pairs tho. But whatever. Get it how you live it

Best thing is if you have info don't post or say you copped at a place you don't want to reveal for whatever reason
I do the same but just be ready for flack.

I don't get any help when I ask so why would I expect a stranger to help me by PM
If something is posted by someone that's not a selfish person but there's very few of us like that in this hobby

It doesn't pay to be nice when it comes to sneakers

I didn't get the blue mirror's so I'm not looking for help and to be real if I did want a pair I wouldn't expect help to find a pair
It's always been like that on NT
No hate on anyone just wanted to point this out

Last edited:
Purpose of this board and this thread is to help.  If you are afraid of lurkers just make the link private 

Best thing is if you have info don't post or say you copped at a place you don't want to reveal for whatever reason
I do the same but just be ready for flack.

I don't get any help when I ask so why would I expect a stranger to help me by PM

I didn't get the blue mirror's so I'm not looking for help and to be real if I did want a pair I wouldn't expect help to find a pair
It's always been like that on NT
No hate on anyone just wanted to point this out

You don't get help because you go to your own beat. It's plenty of info posted on the regular but you choose to only pop in when you feel like it.

Reps...got my order in. Called around 9 am today and was told exactly this...works for me 11.5 is my size...asked about a size 10.5 for a friend was told everything else is sold out..
Congrats still looking for my size.Ill find it eventually.

You don't get help because you go to your own beat. It's plenty of info posted on the regular but you choose to only pop in when you feel like it.

Back in the day yes I agree but now I barely find it when I do it's too late

Also I don't check every page in the threads
Also I'm looking to buy locally more then phone/website orders

Last edited:

Back in the day yes I agree but now I barely find it when I do it's too late

Also I don't check every page in the threads

Right. You do things your way now. You don't feel as tho it's worth your time to keep up with threads.

all this talk has me like.. yoo.. should i get a pair.. and just wear them going to the mall because of "peelaphobia"..lol

Right. You do things your way now. You don't feel as tho it's worth your time to keep up with threads.

I didn't mean it like that

Relax bro[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

The reason I don't keep up with this particular thread and many of the other threads is just too much stuff coming out everything is too expensive & quite frankly I'm getting a little tired of sneakers but I'm not out of the woods yet

Last edited:

I didn't mean it like that

Relax bro[emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

The reason I don't keep up with this particular thread and many of the other threads is just too much stuff coming out everything is too expensive & quite frankly I'm getting a little tired of sneakers but I'm not out of the woods yet

I'm relaxed. I'm just explaining why you miss out on info. It's still on here but you aren't motivated to stay up.

swishsupply.com has blue chromes for 350.. 8-12's..for those who still want a pair without paying super high resell..

Back
Top Bottom