FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I don't know why I thought the University Blue's are $250, but they are $230. I want them, but with All Star Weekend in Toronto, Air Cruz, and Air Jordan 4 "Cement" these aren't fitting in my budget.

http://www.airjanero.com/index.php/2016/02/01/the-nike-air-foamposite-one-university-blue/

just circle back later on when things slow down some. thats the beauty of foams not really being hyped like that anymore. most of the colors dont sell for much over retail :pimp:

what matieral is the upper on the plat foams.. and these.. i need to see these in person.. i wish they were like the white gucci's with the glow sole though..

Plats lookin pretty good there and im sure carolina 1s will sit...if they do sell out, resale will be retail

just circle back later on when things slow down some. thats the beauty of foams not really being hyped like that anymore. most of the colors dont sell for much over retail
pimp.gif
True, only foams i see going for over retail now are Chromes and Blue Mirrors, everything else can pretty much been had for around retail if not less

cant help to feel like they forgot to do something in these. There is no new tech on these at all. Chrome was new. Glow sole new and hot. I feel like color shift/ thermal color change would have been right for this release. Hype builder type things. Don't get me wrong I do like the CW it's just missing some innovation a flagship model for the biggest event of the year should have

cant help to feel like they forgot to do something in these. There is no new tech on these at all. Chrome was new. Glow sole new and hot. I feel like color shift/ thermal color change would have been right for this release. Hype builder type things. Don't get me wrong I do like the CW it's just missing some innovation a flagship model for the biggest event of the year should have
They just don't "Pop" like they could.

ME PERSONALLY, I'M NOT FEELING THE NORTHERN LIGHTS, BUT THESE ARE DEFINITELY NOT THE WORST ALL STAR FOAMS...THINK BACK TO 2013, WHEN THE GAME WAS OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... NOT ONLY WERE THE ASTEROIDS HORRIBLE,BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN RELEASE THEM FOR ALL STAR WEEKEND,SMH...THEY DID US DIRTY THAT YEAR...HOLLA!

CED B.

Back
Top Bottom