FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
How much you wanna bet there'll be about 20 legit restocks of these in the coming weeks? No way Nike made so few pairs of these things considering the ginormous #'s they've been pumping out in their other lines lately.

They will be restocked and at the Outlets Guranteed!

Nike has been making hella Jordans production wise, yes. But foams? Idk they seem pretty steady numbers wise when it comes to store shipments. In 2015 I did not see more foam sizes show up in stores as compared to 2014. It was usually the same amount give or take a few pairs received in shipment. If anything, we got more Knicks than we did holograms a year later. But you already know Nike has been doin the staggered releases. I feel like they just hold on to a few thousand pairs after release date and just push them out in spurts during restocks and pop up shop openings.

8:59 AM Logged on to SNKRS
9:00 AM Sold Out
9:03 AM Attempt to buy, but errors on SNKRS
9:06 AM SNKRS asks for password
9:07 AM Order Confirmation

That was an odd release, but it looks like those who wanted, were mostly able to cop.
Had the same type of thing going on with my process!!!......was getting errors when trying to get size, numerous time could select size but the click BUY wasn't going through, then size added popped up with address and payment info, then numerous times checkout error at the last step, then all of a sudden PURCHASED came up.....
nthat.gif
......email confirmation but fingers 
crossed till shipping email comes thru!!!!

Nike has been making hella Jordans production wise, yes. But foams? Idk they seem pretty steady numbers wise when it comes to store shipments. In 2015 I did not see more foam sizes show up in stores as compared to 2014. It was usually the same amount give or take a few pairs received in shipment. If anything, we got more Knicks than we did holograms a year later. But you already know Nike has been doin the staggered releases. I feel like they just hold on to a few thousand pairs after release date and just push them out in spurts during restocks and pop up shop openings.
This is true... Foam #'s have seemed to be more steady, but I just think they've kept the #s down because there's just less Foam-heads than JB-heads. And they nearly killed what love there was for Foams with awful pattens the last few years. Then when they started pumping out stuff peeps actually liked (starting w/ Yeezy foams, then Golds, Guccis, GFs, Holos, Chrome/BluChromes, etc.) more and more people started getting back into them. Plus, the prices of Js have crept up to those of Foams, so it's not as big an outlay for them.

So you may be right about these ones (decent restock soon, but not flooding the market), but I bet in the next 6-12 mos. we'll see them crank up production #'s on Foams to really cash in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom