FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
And now, what do the 4th of July foams look like?
nerd.gif

Yes! No print on the WU's :pimp:

Should've put the W on the back but I'm just glad they left the honeycomb print off.

after hearing it was jus given the wu name cuz of the color, im starting to think someone made up bs about the honeycomb pattern and the sneaker sites reported it and everyone thought it was legit..

If we haven't heard anything by now, is it safe to say the Dr Dooms aren't dropping in April?

Already have my eyes on the French Blues, University Blue 12s, Red Foams and Uptempos... if the Dooms drop as well, that'd make 5 in 1 month

I like those wu tang foams but i would rather have the electrolimes but my size is over $500 for a DS pair that's a lil high

That Wu foam looks nothing like it has to do with Wu tang easy pass.... Major disappointment

That's because they don't , one person on the social media label them "Wu Tang" and ppl ran with it. Now they are running in a wall because, the early pics didn't live up to the hype.

Last edited:
thanks everyone, i'm only going to Kuwait but the internet service there sucks and I can't have yall waiting for updates to the thread, i'll still be on when I can except for in APR bcuz there's no service in FT Irwin, CA
roll.gif
ok Wu's just aren't what I was expecting but I look forward to seeing the customs that will from them. still waiting on the next set of suede foam cws

oh and first page updated

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom