FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
friend of mine saw my university red's and now wants a pair lol...

these things sold out everywhere or still available anywhere for retail?

when are we going to see a total foamposite max release again? I think I'm one of the few fans out there

Believe me G, u aint the only one who loves the Duncans! i myself like them more than dopes 
(foams) i always thought a eggplant color on the duncans would be slick, i think a clear sole would look ok too although im kinda tired of clear soles

Love my Duncans but hate the air bubble. The sneaker itself is a tank but once the air bubble goes and they usually go wether you wear it or not over time its a wrap.

@KOBEaFRO Congrats on that deal. I wished my 07s still look like that...... That's that Taiwan quality!!
nthat.gif
thanks y'all.!!

when are we going to see a total foamposite max release again? I think I'm one of the few fans out there

I would love to see the silver pair make a return, I missed out on the last release but still have my triple black pair....those are real life tanks lol

3 pair minimum of the olympics
Only way i would cop those yellow joints is if they hit outlets for $100

Last edited:
Olympics, will be my first [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Game of Deaths!? They'd have to add something else.

Back
Top Bottom