FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Y'all think we gonna get another suede foam? Thinking chocolate brown suede. I'm up for another pair.

Angelus easy cleaner works too well on my wheats. Mite buy grey or olive suede off eBay.

Last edited:
Y'all think we gonna get another suede foam? Thinking chocolate brown suede. I'm up for another pair.

Angelus easy cleaner works too well on my wheats. Mite buy grey or olive suede off eBay.
chocolate would be nice and i'm still for red

On the fence for the optic yellow pair, not sure how often i would wear them? Dnt hv to many bright yellow shirts in my wadrobe!!! Very tempted 2 cop tho!!!

On the fence for the optic yellow pair, not sure how often i would wear them? Dnt hv to many bright yellow shirts in my wadrobe!!! Very tempted 2 cop tho!!!
im gonna have to pass. i want them but feline they'll be able to cop at a clearance price

U don't have to wear a yellow shirt with the shoes tho...

to the homie up there... please do not wear a yellow shirt with them yellow foams... EVER.... LMAO!!!

Last edited:
well damn!! if that was mens id be all over it... 
laugh.gif

Does anybody know if the cart trick still works for SNKRS?

I have a 20% off code that I want to use on the foams tomorrow.

Mobile SNKRS worked fine for me. I got mine off there. But then I was ubiqlife and kicksusa doing them with no tax + free shipping. So I doubled up.

Back
Top Bottom