FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
^lookin good, can't wait for next months retro. My wallet does appreciate the release gettting pushed back

So January 26th is the release date, ready
nthat.gif

AirS you've been here long enough to know I've sent looooooads of shoes oversees for cost plus postage.

I help enough.

Last edited:
If you read the previous page or two rather than just jumping in with a 'Jan 26th it is then' you'd know son. Discussion threads I think are for discussion. Not a comment drop n run.

And AirS you've been here long enough to know I've sent looooooads of shoes oversees for cost plus postage.

I help enough.
Yeah, I know all about the release being moved up to December than back to January. Also about the early January release date for Australia.

Wow, such a nonsensical comment.

Try reading the previous page with the I formation I posted before suggesting I don't help out.
I never said you didn't, all I was just saying is that NikeTalk is a community and helps out if a person wasn't able to secure.

Melbourne. So yeah, USA can't get overnight, but I usually get them there in 4 days. And royals will sit on shelves here.

Even though demand will be relatively high, I imagine anyone who wants a pair will get a pair upon release day.

Back
Top Bottom