FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Couldn't find my size online, so I ended up scooping an 11.5 from city gear. Gonna try to check a few stores to see if they have my true size. If not, have to see if I can trade them.

Luckily I was able to use my city gear rewards and got these for a few dollars off. No taxes or shipping either.

Couldn't find my size online, so I ended up scooping an 11.5 from city gear. Gonna try to check a few stores to see if they have my true size. If not, have to see if I can trade them.

Luckily I was able to use my city gear rewards and got these for a few dollars off. No taxes or shipping either.
What size?

Hey buddy, were those the ones on eBay that were ending today? A size 11.5? I was watching them, to see what they ended at, and not to buy as I had just got my own pair of Holograms (pre-owned) about two weeks ago from a different eBay seller. Almost DS so I was VERY happy. You'll LOVE the Holograms. They are rediculous in person, especially in the sunlight!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Thanks and agreed! I got this pair locally and had always wanted them especially after I saw them on foot so, I'm happy to cross them off the list! [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Nah got them locally for 200(DS)

Thanks and agreed! I got this pair locally and had always wanted them especially after I saw them on foot so, I'm happy to cross them off the list! [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Hey buddy, you got them for a great price. Here are mine I snagged from a seller on eBay. Paid $230 and they were worn once and I think they are SO WORTH IT!!! Was gonna get a pair of Pewter Ones but since these are silver as well PLUS with the holographic overlay, these are WAY BETTER!!! I love them!!!

View media item 2306915
With my OG '97 Royals (which need some Barge Cement but are very wearable still), these, a pair of VNDS Volt Pros I snagged for $130 shipped & these retros, I'm at 4 pair.

Trying to finish my Foam collection with a pair of Electric Blue Pros and either a pair of '16 Olympic Ones or Shooting Stars pack Ones. Anyone have any insight on which would be better to get? I like the Olympic but the Royal Blue trim on the Shooting Stars looks great. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom