FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I cant believe the things i just found doing a quick search on the bay

Im not posting pics cuz i might be purchasing some.

But man. Smh

man couldnt resist and copped off of shieks at least i think i did... Checked out with paypal but was then told the size was outta stock. But got an order confirmation so we will see, I wont be mad either way as long as they release my funds back.

If you are wearing basketball socks with these you can even go a full size up, that mesh boot inside does take up some room. It's just an overall tighter fit (even Penny Hardaway mentioned this before) than a Jordan 11 for example.

I'm wearing Nike Elite Versatility socks with these Foamposites and the fit is perfect by going 1 size up. I would imagine older Elite / Hyperelite socks might be too thick.

Last edited:
What apparel was released for these?

I saw that NI(star)KE shirt someone posted a few pages back. Is it drifit or cotton?

Any side by side pics of the Carolina foams and the '17 Royals ? I saw the royals last night, they were beside the cobalt pros really close in shade imo

Man the only foams that have run small for
Me recently were the PB&J every other one has been fine going TTS. Idk what was up with the sizing on those. Man the more I think about this shieks order the worse I feel, people always telling horror stories about them

Last edited:
Man the only foams that have run small for
Me recently were the PB&J every other one has been fine going TTS. Idk what was up with the sizing on those. Man the more I think about this shieks order the worse I feel, people always telling horror stories about them

You might need to call and get some clarity if possible.

Back
Top Bottom