FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Nike playing with names again, Eggplant/Invisibility Cloak has been so interchangable with them so much.....
View media item 2393882View media item 2393897
Barkley Posite Eggplant                                                         VS                                                      Penny 5 Invisibility Cloak

yeah i know they more than likely just messed up the Barkley Posites nickname but still, though a foamposite with the above look will be really nice though and since i've lost both of the shoes above and i still have the penny 5 hat, i'm ok with grabbing these

Loved those Penny Vs

the real question is since the posite and penny V which i'm sure gives the basis of the idea for the foamposite IC have glow in the dark soles like those 2 
nerd.gif

Copping the copper and eggplant colorways only.

That invisibility cloak looks interesting tho

Last edited:
those cloaks will probably look too much like eggplants for me to justify a purchase.

I'll take a pair of those green apple foams ones up there :smokin

those cloaks will probably look too much like eggplants for me to justify a purchase.

I'll take a pair of those green apple foams ones up there
smokin.gif
well yes and no, the eggplant colorway is normally considered just a purple sheen, shine, where as the IC would float btwn purple and green depending on light and your angle, so yes they'll be similiar but there will be some diff, the logos and little things like that will more than likely be turquoise(blackened green 
eyes.gif
) like the penny v and bp, i wanna say nike is not dumb enough to drop the eggplants and then drop the IC with purple hits but this is nike we talking bout 
laugh.gif
 i have holo, gf so i like the reflective style so i'm all in oh and them metallic reds will be mine as well 
devil.gif

Last edited:

Coppers, Eggplants, and metallic Reds. That's all I need and I'm off the foams.

Gotta have em lol
I'm in the same boat. Nike really going in with the foam releases this year. Pretty much releasing almost every essential colorway.

Royal, Copper, Eggplant, Metallic Red. I have a pair of the stealths in good shape too. Those are pretty much all of the essential colorways I need to have in my collection. The only exepection would be if Nike decides to retro the Voltage foam pros, then I would need those too.

Red metallics lookin nice. I remember all the kids in my high school going crazy for em when they dropped but I think I'm good on those

Back
Top Bottom