FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If nike gr the galaxy id be willing to bet they could sell every pair. They won't cause they don't want to make the all star release any less valuable. Hate it... wanted those galaxy foams since I saw the first pics of them. Not paying over a stack for a deadstock pair either.

I was expecting metallics reds to drop this year considering its the 20th anniversary. Cant! Wait!

metallics :rolleyes

how about some older colorways nike?

a 20 year old shoe but only releasing colorways from the last 8 or 9 is a disservice to the consumer and shoe.

Last edited:
Glad to see the Metallic Reds.. I sold my pair a while ago and kind of wanted them back.

Glad to see the Metallic Reds.. I sold my pair a while ago and kind of wanted them back.
I did the same.  I was a nubie to the foam game and wanted a pair of red ones to satisfiy my red pro craving.  Got'em still wanted the red pro's still so I wasn't satisfied.  Sold my metallic's at a crazy low ball price. Got the red pro's but now I wanted the metallic's back.  Sidenote:do not resale your kicks to pawnrite.

Brace thy selves
Possible invisibility cloak foam releasing holiday 2017

Air Foamposite One Invisibility Cloak
Blackened Blue/Blackened Blue-Pine Green
Holiday 2017
$230
314996-403

Last edited:
Brace thy selves
Possible invisibility cloak foam releasing holiday 2017

Air Foamposite One Invisibility Cloak
Blackened Blue/Blackened Blue-Pine Green
Holiday 2017
$230
314996-403
Nike playing with names again, Eggplant/Invisibility Cloak has been so interchangable with them so much.....

Barkley Posite Eggplant                                                         VS                                                      Penny 5 Invisibility Cloak

yeah i know they more than likely just messed up the Barkley Posites nickname but still, though a foamposite with the above look will be really nice though and since i've lost both of the shoes above and i still have the penny 5 hat, i'm ok with grabbing these

Back
Top Bottom