FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Would love to get the reds on disco. Think foam hype is at an all time low, which is fine by me.

Which is crazy cuz they're finally doin the colorways right but I'm not complaining since they're easy to cop on discount at that

Last edited:
I wanna wait for a disco but here in the foam crazed DMV my size wont sit for long.  Imma have to find that disco internet deal for the win. 

1. Odd that the Reds have not shown up on SNKRS but shoes going into May 22nd are on there.

2. Those shimmerplants look dope but I hope the Eggs are actually like the 09/10 pair (more 09).

royals had a bunch of numbers, coppers were a dud, everyone LOVES red shoes. I just see these being tougher to get especially if they are not having the Royals numbers.
3. They ALWAYS say this about the NEXT colorway to drop
laugh.gif
... its 2017 and theyre foams.. disco.. here I come!

Reds are clean and will be purchased. Eggplants being released three times soon is amazing. Wish they would drop flightposite 1s correctly.

Last edited:
hopefully the suns joint retros... i dont know why i didnt cop originally a few years ago

Last edited:
I don't know about instant but they were gone pretty quick and I don't think they were restocking back then like they do now

yeah people just like to meat ride whatever's the popular opinion, nowadays hype beasts are the common person, so immature smh. when the hyped posites and hyped j's start releasing nike will be on top again

at the end of the day, cop what you like. realize that they all retail for the same price unless it's a premium of collaboration. get real

So island green pair an eggplant foams both releasing in july? 2 pair of foams in the same month? Has this ever happened b4?? (One pair probably get pushed bck!!)

Back
Top Bottom