FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Sounds like it's time to make a comeback.

Nah I mean I have all the Foams, I've been on them since the OG Royal's.

Couldn't get/afford Royals then, but was able to pick Foams up when they started getting rereleased in the early 2000's and on.

I really only want the Volt's, proper OG or 2002 Pearls, 2003 Black Pro's and I'm good.

If I see like a dope colorway come out though I'll get it if I don't have to jump through hoops to get it, but otherwise I have mostly a lot of kicks that I've wanted.

Just those Foams I mentioned, the White/Royal CB34 Barkley's and a few others here and there.

Recent kicks I liked, but not willing to pay the resell price are the beluga low top grey/orange Adidas Yeezy's.

My kicks taste is sort of all over the place lol

Nah I mean I have all the Foams, I've been on them since the OG Royal's.

Couldn't get/afford Royals then, but was able to pick Foams up when they started getting rereleased in the early 2000's and on.

I really only want the Volt's, proper OG or 2002 Pearls, 2003 Black Pro's and I'm good.

If I see like a dope colorway come out though I'll get it if I don't have to jump through hoops to get it, but otherwise I have mostly a lot of kicks that I've wanted.

Just those Foams I mentioned, the White/Royal CB34 Barkley's and a few others here and there.

Recent kicks I liked, but not willing to pay the resell price are the beluga low top grey/orange Adidas Yeezy's.

My kicks taste is sort of all over the place lol

Lol that's called diversity

Any foams dropping in kids and men's sizes , will be copped on disco. Unless it's the metallic reds. Those are copped on sight

Lol dang.....that's rough.
It is.
We used to be playing games together.
She be like "I know you not playing destiny again"
He be like "girl imma play some destiny"
Then he disappears for months

Then he's like "I'm gonna buy a house. Can't play games, buy shoes, eat take out no more"
We like "chump"

The end

July 29th can't come fast enough for these Eggplants. I like how Snkrs is being so secretive about them and it's already the 21st.

Came to post that. Looks like 8-10.5 are left. Think I may have to pull the trigger at that price. Coppers are a must have foam to me and my OGs are beat to hell.

pulled out the 2010s today
Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-Eggplant.jpg

Back
Top Bottom