FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
What about if you get stuck with both pairs.

What if it takes longer than 7-30 or whatever the length is for returns and you get stuck with both pairs that would stuck.

Some spots might want to give you store credit.

What about if you get stuck with both pairs.

What if it takes longer than 7-30 or whatever the length is for returns and you get stuck with both pairs that would stuck.

Some spots might want to give you store credit.

I believe you get 1 year from purchase date to return them for a full refund on NDC

I just want them to release another black based Foam like the 2003 Pro's, but I'll settle for stealths.

Also, the black/volts and the stand alone release of proper pearls like the OG's, 2002's.

My 02's are beat lol

Yea God forbid Nike drops any more OGs during the 20th anniversary

Day one on Eggplants. They are a "must cop" for me. Just like the Royals and Coppers that I haven't worn yet were a "must cop".8)

P.S. I'm struggling with this new NT format.

Happy island greens come then, gives me breathing room as they are a day one cop. So clean. Eggplants next tho to sit next to my coppers! Then off to find a pair of royals .

kinda want the eggplants but i have the OG pair in decent condition that i never wear... i would get this pair just to have a fresh pair and sell my old ones... i guess it depends if the quality is as good as the OGs ill cop

Gotta pass. No need to double up on the Coppers, Royals, or Pure Plats. Want the Silver Surfers are okay just not worth retail and the Optic Yellows are straight TRASH. Gonna let someone out get their first pair of foams.

Back
Top Bottom