FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Screenshot_2017-10-09-22-16-43-1.png
(via zsneakerheadz):nerd:

Definetely the best sneaker of 2018

Last edited:
Ok, I'd like y'all to be honest with me:
Am I being extra here getting heated about my FNL Coppers coming (as I would consider them) "pre-scuffed"?

Or is this a "You won't be able to tell on-feet / in the sun / while you're moving" type of situation?

20171013_183607.jpg

20171013_183611.jpg

(I'll take a pic without the flash as soon as my dog wakes up from sleeping on my lap)

snkrfollower snkrfollower gotra see without flash and depends on how much you paid. If you paid retail for them fair enough but if you got em for the low sometimes you gotta take the minor flaws on the chin. IMO anyways. Also you may be able to buff it out fairly easily.

snkrfollower snkrfollower gotra see without flash and depends on how much you paid. If you paid retail for them fair enough but if you got em for the low sometimes you gotta take the minor flaws on the chin. IMO anyways. Also you may be able to buff it out fairly easily.

Tough to get a good shot because of the shine, but this shows it pretty well. It's definitely more noticeable to the naked eye. What frustrates me is I've worn my holos like a dozen times and they're still perfect, and these came fresh out of the box with theae hairline scratches. I'm hoping I can buff it out, but I don't want to wear off the gloss finish and make it even worse

20171013_202322.jpg

Oh, and full disclosure, I got them for $168 shipped from FNL after using a $20 WC reward, and I'll also get $13 back from TopCashback, so they were basically $155 shipped. So yeah, I probably shouldn't complain at all, and I'm not normally a nit-picker at all (hell, I even buy a lot of NDS stuff off ebay & mercari if it's a good deal) but I just like new stuff not to be too noticeably mucked up

Last edited:
snkrfollower snkrfollower i personally would take a little hand sanitizer and gently rub it out with a paper towel. I read that somewhere years ago and its always worked for litle marks on my foams. Or you could exchange but I’m guessing that may not be an option due to sizing or just generally being kind of a pain.

snkrfollower snkrfollower i personally would take a little hand sanitizer and gently rub it out with a paper towel. I read that somewhere years ago and its always worked for litle marks on my foams. Or you could exchange but I’m guessing that may not be an option due to sizing or just generally being kind of a pain.

Always been wary of using alcohol products on my shoes unless I'm intentionally trying to strip the paint. I think I'll just wear them, unless I have a chance to get down towards my nearest FNL (about 30 miles from me) for an exchange in the next week or two

20171014_204259.jpg

Got plans for these, acetone foamposites fresh from the mail great condition off ebay

Mmmmmm... got me thinking of busting mine out tomorrow. I should probably gloss them up a bit before I wear them again, though. For some reason mine collect some dust pretty quickly. I think there's too much paint residue stickiness on them or something.

Back
Top Bottom