FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
app peoples know they don't have to be first at the door anymore they can pull up when they ready to

plus its Sunday so that plays into it

these aren't yeezys which get the regular herbs who camp the door asking everyone walking out are they selling

as for the black soles i prefer them over the GITD soles. though idk would have been a nice touch so im conflicted.

hows the galaxy glow after all theses years?

Got mine...was the only person in store when I went. Asked the guy in HoH if there were a decent amount of these. He said no and that there weren't that many more of these than those Steve Wiebe 10s. Don't know how that's possible with all the W's here but whatever. He's probably clueless lol

0218181007.jpg
Some store employees don' t like give out information on stock

1 pair for retail and 1 pair from stockx for 380! Pulled the trigger on stockx like 5 mins before house of hoops IG link errrrr! I’ll live w/ it but should of been a lil more patient

Last edited:
Wow just listened to a guy explain how he games stock x. Basically just says he listed the wrong size.

Sold his foams for the low and emailed stock x and said he listed the wrong size and such blah blah his first time. They wave the fees.

Basically took em else where to see if he could get more.

Said he sold them for around like 340. Then pulled that for more money.

Just make sure any sweet deals u got on stockx and other sites get shipped to them before you think it’s a done deal.

Anybody know if you can use VIP rewards or birthday coupons on these when you pick up?

Yeah but I undersold it on stockx already. Sadly. So now if I cancel I get hit with the 15% penalty and my account suspended.

But I’ll probably just ship out. Doesn’t make sense to take the penalty and then sell it for more and still get hit with the 10% seller fees. It’s all good though.

whelp............

Smh unclaim line bout to be stupid. 10 People say they been waiting since last night for unclaim pairs :smh:

unclaimed line!!!!!!!!!!

where i was hella dudes just in the line with no reservations. the manager says reservations only. there logic was well if they ain't sold out they can just sell them to us. someone explained that the app makes sure all shoes are accounted for and sold aka wait list folks getting upgraded.

line like 25 deep only like 12 of us actually had reservations

then the whole crowed outside asking what size you have i always say "my size" dude really looked at me mad. you the one bumming shoes f outta here its to early for this.

Back
Top Bottom