FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Seller flaked on me because he had a 12 dollar higher offer. Snkrs been treating me well lately so hopefully I can cop for retail. If not I'm sure the resell price will take a slight hit.

A776B889-1BAB-4A4A-A78D-8597820FA5C4.jpeg
Got My Sharpie Pack In Today.....

Goat charges tax too. I’m in nyc and SX still hasn’t hit us with it thank god. It’s an auto dub on Goat with that heavy tax.

And selling used shoes on there is garbage too. They updated the app some time ago and now it seems impossible to get offers and when you do they show up in the lowest price section and never pass as a safe transaction. As for SX, I hate how they randomly put restrictions on stuff so it can’t go to the ups access point.

I can ush my StockX packages to UPS Stores.............

Last edited:
I can ush my StockX packages to UPS Stores.............

I have instances where I can.. the last two packages I could not. Now I have to go to their warehouse in west bubble ****. Maybe it's because they are lockers and their packages have signature restrictions.. it's stupid.

I have instances where I can.. the last two packages I could not. Now I have to go to their warehouse in west bubble ****. Maybe it's because they are lockers and their packages have signature restrictions.. it's stupid.

its super duper rare for me to get a UPS package being mailed to me that my mychoice account isnt able to push to access point automatically. with that being said, it has happened l before. happened to me once with UPS on a NDC purchase where they kept telling me "restrictions were set by the seller" and i was forced to either b home or go to their warehouse. access point was not at option in that case. and another time i copped from a brand that i shall not name cause im sure to get judged and flamed for it, and they shipped with fedex and i couldnt hold it at a spot near me. was either be home or come to the main warehouse.

its rare, but it sucks when it happens.

atdizzle atdizzle pretty much my experience though not as rare lol just doesnt happen as often. I do remember the first time I ordered from SX and it happend; i was pissed so I just sent all of their stuff to my job from that point. Then at some point in late December I took time off so I had stuff sent to my place and forgot it was set to auto access point and it went there with no issues (about 2-3 times)... So I was pretty annoyed to suddenly get hit with the restriction thing.

I think its like I said before that it was a locker and not a physical place of business but it's still annoying af. The warehouse in NYC is sooooo far smh. Last time I went there was for Union I's with a restriction on it and ended up getting my package at like 11pm on a weekday/workday.

I hate UPS and FedEx, regardless. FedEx is worse.

They are all soooo bad and so ******ed that I can't even decide who's worse anymore lol. My UPS driver literally did not deliver my package to the lockers I asked and then after he tried to go to my place and I wasn't home (of course) updates the tracking to say "customer wasn't home; rerouting package to an access point LOCKER" I was like WTF???? :lol: then the next day they went to the locker and realized it had restrictions and literally updated it to say the sammmme thing.

If you've dealt with UPS before, you know that this will result in an involuntary sending of your package back to whoever you copped from without you being able to even chime in. Dumbest **** I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom