FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
atdizzle atdizzle pretty much my experience though not as rare lol just doesnt happen as often. I do remember the first time I ordered from SX and it happend; i was pissed so I just sent all of their stuff to my job from that point. Then at some point in late December I took time off so I had stuff sent to my place and forgot it was set to auto access point and it went there with no issues (about 2-3 times)... So I was pretty annoyed to suddenly get hit with the restriction thing.

I think its like I said before that it was a locker and not a physical place of business but it's still annoying af. The warehouse in NYC is sooooo far smh. Last time I went there was for Union I's with a restriction on it and ended up getting my package at like 11pm on a weekday/workday.

im in NYC and that warehouse i had to go to was their main one in the bronx at 545 brush ave. and theres almost always a line out the friggin door if you go pick up in the later hours like say after 6PM after work. is that the one youre talking about?

im in NYC and that warehouse i had to go to was their main one in the bronx at 545 brush ave. and theres almost always a line out the friggin door if you go pick up in the later hours like say after 6PM after work. is that the one youre talking about?

Almost lol.. I'm from the BX but now live in BK and its basically in freaking Canarsie (L train smh) 10401 Foster ave. Same experience too and if you don't get there by a certain time they close (but you can wait inside for damn near the whole night until your package is ready).

Almost lol.. I'm from the BX but now live in BK and its basically in freaking Canarsie (L train smh) 10401 Foster ave. Same experience too and if you don't get there by a certain time they close (but you can wait inside for damn near the whole night until your package is ready).

yup yup! i live in the BX and would be pissed if i had to go to the bk warehouse so i feel your pain and frustration. and you aint lying about the lines!

8099F53F-BFED-4065-AF53-7E46962361FA.jpeg

Shhhhhhhh, it ain’t worth it man

Those gym green-ish shoes would be dope if they didn’t poster that stupid orange stripe down the tongue
That’s why I’m on the fence leaning on no...that and the fact I’m picking up the tigers and the 14’s drop the same day

I was debating trying for the tiger stripes but think I will pass because the sole is not translucent. Thanks 9th Wonder for killing these for me with your icey soles.

Shhhhhhhh, it ain’t worth it man

Those gym green-ish shoes would be dope if they didn’t poster that stupid orange stripe down the tongue

Good point. It doesn’t even go with the rest of the shoe. Still a good shoe overall imo, I like these way better than some recent ones such as the florals

Back
Top Bottom