FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
tenor.gif

they don't feel better, such a let down imho

To me they looked better in hand than in pics. What didn't you like about them?

Maybe they got something better in the kitchen :nerd:

giphy.gif

Nike gonna Nike, i mean lets take a look at the USA based Foamposites
ipad_350fbb9325dd9d1e25026b3e59453718578d7d21097d8.jpg

ok so their are 2 "USA" based foamposites, so yeah i guess they could cook up something fire, heck i'd just take a USA based colorway of the shooting stars
nike-foamposite-shooting-stars.jpg

make the black blue, and stripe the ridges and pull tabs, gold the sole and the emblems and the nike swoosh and viola but do you think nike has the vision to make stuff like that anymore?

giphy.gif

ok so their are 2 "USA" based foamposites, so yeah i guess they could cook up something fire, heck i'd just take a USA based colorway of the shooting stars

make the black blue, and stripe the ridges and pull tabs, gold the sole and the emblems and the nike swoosh and viola but do you think nike has the vision to make stuff like that anymore?
I’m slightly offended by the gif, but the gif execution reaction was great. Lmao

giphy.gif

got both of these deadstock sitting in my closet.

I gotta wear these already man, Im almost 40.

Its sometimes how we buy sneakers, keep them in the closet and wait for the "perfect day"to break them out, un-DS them and before you know it, its been years, and theyre still unworn collecting dust in the closet.

#buffoonery #sneakerhoarder

got both of these deadstock sitting in my closet.

I gotta wear these already man, Im almost 40.

Its sometimes how we buy sneakers, keep them in the closet and wait for the "perfect day"to break them out, un-DS them and before you know it, its been years, and theyre still unworn collecting dust in the closet.

#buffoonery #sneakerhoarder
Facts

I dunno how y’all do that. The only shoe I haven’t worn in my closet is my 2018 shadow 1s and that’s only because I’m still wearing the 2013 version.

I dunno how y’all do that. The only shoe I haven’t worn in my closet is my 2018 shadow 1s and that’s only because I’m still wearing the 2013 version.
Not done one purpose. I have at least 7 or 8 pairs that I haven't worn or worn once... I slowed down last year on buying sneakers cause I really don't wear my fire during the week and on weekends I'll put on whatever unless I'm going out witht family

Back
Top Bottom