FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
$200 OfferUp pickup. Sure why not :nthat:
F6AC3CD6-DF67-4BB4-8DA8-E7F285C8B77E.jpeg

be very careful fellas. those who know, know.

but fake foams have surfaced over the last year. with the correct mold.

paranormans and volts. a pro can tell the difference, but the shape is on. i can post pics if need be.

soles on paranormans are too green. special box included. the print looks passable.

volts have a dark sole, too dark to be like og.

IMO, foams from 2010-14ish weren’t far off the fakes; soft, potatoe-looking-*** sheeits :sick:

…Curious to see these new reps

were easiest to spot.

the shape has been fixed. now their problems are colors and prints.
Yea you right. Received a new fake 2017 metallic red foam from Goat last year. The fun fact is, I sent em photos with comparison with my real foams and this fake (the easiest part to spot is carbon fiber) . They said that it was real but that they accept to refund me. And guess what, as soon as they received my return, 2 days later they change the pictures on Goat for the 2017 metallic red foams. You can take a look right now, I can guarantee you this is the pair I had in my hands, 1000% fake.

Hi guys,
I don’t know that much about Foams, and I guess many in here could answer me:
Does all the Royal Blue XX pairs from a few years ago have a black box, or some may have a orange/red box like this one? Should I stay away from it?
Thanks for your help. And sorry if it’s not the right place to ask this.
0C5D11A8-B409-43B2-A79D-A187CB353AE2.png

That's a standard replacement box from Nike. Not necessarily a red flag.
Indeed, if the Foams made it directly to an outlet for whatever reason, the standard orange Nike Sportswear box could be in order.
From 2009'ish (maybe before) to 2016'ish, Foams and Flightposite 1s actually came in NSW (brown than orange) box. Since around 2016'ish, the black box began the standard for foams.

Thanks to all of you, very helpful.
That being said, I'd have to go through some NSW boxes from 2015-2017 to see if around that time the NSW box was orange or the switch to a red box had already occurred.

Back
Top Bottom