FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
5D150B9C-A674-44D7-AD89-E2A7DE2D36D2.jpeg

I NEED a pair of these!! This would be a good year for them!
25th anniversary

Are there no deals on royals? Seems like foams are going for the low lately, unless that's just for worn pairs.

I have not heard a single peep about new foam releases and it’s the 25th ****ing anniversary. It should’ve been a huge year for foams. **** you Nike.
If it makes you feel any better on the 30th anniversary of the am90 they didn’t release infrareds till damn near end of the year and there were no leaks about it either so…might be some good stuff cooking this year?

Nike should do this for the 25th Anniversary:

February: Release the Galaxies for All Star Weekend with a special Galaxy box. Treat it like a Jordan 11 release because it deserves a Jordan 11 kind of release.

March: Release the OG Royals during March Madness because that’s when they first debuted on court.

April: Release the Electric-Green and Electric Blue foam pro.

May: Release the OG white PE that was supposed to release last year.

June: OG Volt Pro

September: Foam Pro Pearl

October: Foamposite One Pearlized Pink for breast cancer awareness month

November: Eggplant

December: Foamposite One Metallic Red, and I would give it a special holiday box.

That’s 10 foam releases for the year, all classics and would do the 25th anniversary justice.

Instead, we’re going to get a bunch of mediocre non-OG Jordan 1s and retros, and dunks all year. Thanks for nothing Nike.

Back
Top Bottom