FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
My set of 2012, one worn one DS.

I'll be posting some other Foams here now that I've found this thread.

20211109_173251.jpg

20211109_173312.jpg
20211109_155859.jpg

The original coppers. Can’t remember what year.

07 royals. Black red around the same time, I can’t remember.

Point me to someone who does a good job and has a quick turnaround

In my experience with any and all nikes, separation will start happening at that 10-12 year mark. Not always but that's usually the sweet spot. Any sooner is usually from either a ton of wear or storage variables.

not 100% foams related but nike claims the brand is being gentrified too, but they claim its from the outside market, not them.

I guess time will tell, if we get our foams back, Nike might be friend, and at least they know the current release set up is garbo

not 100% foams related but nike claims the brand is being gentrified too, but they claim its from the outside market, not them.

I guess time will tell, if we get our foams back, Nike might be friend, and at least they know the current release set up is garbo
“Faris said during the meeting that these numbers are so low mostly because there isn’t enough product to meet demand. He illustrated how much the SNKRS user base has grown by saying that 300,000 people used to show up on the app for a launch day, where there might be 750,000 for some drops now. Faris said that the level of available product offered in the app now hasn’t caught up to meet the current level of demand.”

Basically what I’ve been saying, the sneaker market as grown immensely and Nike isn’t adjusting their stock numbers. Nike needs to get their asses in gear and adjust their stock numbers accordingly.

They made the monster and now it’s out of control.

Back
Top Bottom