FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Ayooo i know Z personally and he’s far from a clown. Chill with that please.
i will definately happily chill with that when hes up front about showing FAKE/REPlica shoes without being transparent about it.

NT doesnt allow people to post pics of fakes here, but his pics allowed all day. let me post a pair of fakes and tell people to watch out, and it gets deleted. but ol Z can beg PK kim for “first look” pics and nobody here seems to mind…..if theyre not aware they are fake.

if the pics are coming from a fake seller, or he just finds someone who purchased the fakes from fake seller, BE UP FRONT about it.

no more of this ostrich head in the sand bs.

i will definately happily chill with that when hes up front about showing FAKE/REPlica shoes without being transparent about it.

NT doesnt allow people to post pics of fakes here, but his pics allowed all day. let me post a pair of fakes and tell people to watch out, and it gets deleted. but ol Z can beg PK kim for “first look” pics and nobody here seems to mind…..if theyre not aware they are fake.

if the pics are coming from a fake seller, or he just finds someone who purchased the fakes from fake seller, BE UP FRONT about it.

no more of this ostrich head in the sand bs.

This has been well known for years now. Ever since the marquee sole/air randy days. Even down to Chicken Wop or whatever hes calling himself nowadays. So you basically mad because he posts first looks that are fakes? All first looks are fakes. That has been stated by many for years. He provides first looks, hes getting ****ted on. He does mockups, he’s getting ****ted on. I guess we should all wait for official nike pictures for everything. People go to him for First looks, nothing more.

This has been well known for years now. Ever since the marquee sole/air randy days. Even down to Chicken Wop or whatever hes calling himself nowadays. So you basically mad because he posts first looks that are fakes? All first looks are fakes. That has been stated by many for years. He provides first looks, hes getting ****ted on. He does mockups, he’s getting ****ted on. I guess we should all wait for official nike pictures for everything. People go to him for First looks, nothing more.
well now heres another dude, who knows him, admitting it.

do me a favor and go tell guy in the green bean thread. lol.

it aint personal. its principalities up in this mug.

and im willing to bet that over half his sheep have no idea that he posts fake shoes.

but be honest and transparent.

NT doesnt allow me to post pics of the fakes to help people identify and warn them. why do they allow pics of his fakes for “first looks”?

oh cuz its an unspoken thing for years? lol

well now heres another dude, who knows him, admitting it.

do me a favor and go tell guy in the green bean thread. lol.

it aint personal. its principalities up in this mug.

and im willing to bet that over half his sheep have no idea that he posts fake shoes.

but be honest and transparent.

NT doesnt allow me to post pics of the fakes to help people identify and warn them. why do they allow pics of his fakes for “first looks”?

oh cuz its an unspoken thing for years? lol

I get what you’re saying…..but how come you had nothing to say to him in that green bean thread when the Kasina Air Maxes came up? He gave you his source, and you had nothing to say about that. We can’t cherry pick what to and what not to address.

I get what you’re saying…..but how come you had nothing to say to him in that green bean thread when the Kasina Air Maxes came up? He gave you his source, and you had nothing to say about that. We can’t cherry pick what to and what not to address.
lol oh so one picture was real?

and even then, the owner of undefeated wouldnt be the first celeb/influencer to get had by fake shoes. i guess thats what you get when all your “first looks” are fake.

im not even sure. but ill even say, ok. i was wrong on kasinas. im a man and willing to be up front. is he? or will we get another beat around the bush, ignoring and not acknowledging what he does. all while calling me ignorant for bringing truth to light. sounds like trump lol.

will he admit and tell us he posts fakes? will he be transparent in the future? no.

as i said before. kudos to him on the business plan. sprinkle the fakes in there and nobody will know.

i guess its the old school 20+ year NTer in me that just would like transparency and all when it comes to fakes. we cant post pics of them here to help the community, but yet his pics are allowed, cuz he doesnt tell people theyre fakes.

Last edited:
Half Size down on Foams is CRAZY :lol:

406E24EB00000578-4513192-image-m-22_1495018154282.jpg

Who says we cant post pics of fakes, when did this happen?

If you cant show fakes how can you educate people on whats out there and exactly what to look for….

Surely “you cant post fakes” is incorrect?

rule 5 on code of conduct- from meth 2010.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

it has happened. enforcement here at NT can be funny sometimes.

rule 5 on code of conduct- from meth 2010.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" are also considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

it has happened. enforcement here at NT can be funny sometimes.
Yeah but surely the spirit of that is in relation to those threads discussed above(when we had those bred iv jordans floating around etc), not for instance posting a pic of a fake yeezy youve seen produced say in the last few days to give people the heads up.

Surely the mod team would be mature and mindful enough to know and enforce the difference.

Back
Top Bottom