FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Foamposite pro pearl sighting at the eastern conference finals :nthat:
9C7DCE47-E969-41C6-A47E-F2D2A2729735.jpeg

Hey, so did those white/black penny PEs eva drop???

Waitin on those and metallic emerald Celtics greens.

Released Grails = tianjins. Drooooooooool

Edit: just saw last page and how PEs got cancelled. WTH man

If they re release Royals again they need to give them the HOH treatment with the blue embroidery around the mini swoosh and the penny insoles :pimp:

OGs remember those, took me like 2 years to snag a pair :smh:

What would be even better is if they decided to make them in Taiwan again.

Materials and quality of foams ain’t been right since the ‘07-‘08 pairs; shape and build been :smh:.

Materials and quality of foams ain’t been right since the ‘07-‘08 pairs; shape and build been :smh:.

Facts. So glad first foams eva were those Taiwanese Anthracites. Got em for like 90$ afta emp. disc. Man them joints ah tankerocious

The bottom of my all blacks looking beat up already. I worn them quite a bit but not enough for a hole to be forming already... **** is disgusting

Acetone. It’s been awhile since I browsed sneaka stuff but I think acetone is the same as nail polish remova. Take that and apply it (I’m sure there’s tutorials online) to the camouflage design on your shoe and it removes it revealing just the all white base underneath…I’ve seen it done in those infrareds (?) and it comes out so clean!

Acetone. It’s been awhile since I browsed sneaka stuff but I think acetone is the same as nail polish remova. Take that and apply it (I’m sure there’s tutorials online) to the camouflage design on your shoe and it removes it revealing just the all white base underneath…I’ve seen it done in those infrareds (?) and it comes out so clean!
Yeah i know acetone bro, I thought you may have a pic of the PE as a reference

cdg foams finally marked down on DSM 50% off

only small sizes though

Back
Top Bottom