FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Where you find them OGs though? :lol:

Dude on eBay has OG Pearls and Royals DS but he’s asking $400+ :smh:
How are people going about wearing OGs?
Aside from the nubuck the outside should be fine but what about busted zoom bags? Doesnt the dip feel uncomfortable?
Have only ran restoration on XI and XIIs and can throw fresh bags in because the midsole is seperate but Foams have the bags encapsulated. Was thinking of perhaps cutting out from underneath but have yet to see someone address it.

How are people going about wearing OGs?
Aside from the nubuck the outside should be fine but what about busted zoom bags? Doesnt the dip feel uncomfortable?
Have only ran restoration on XI and XIIs and can throw fresh bags in because the midsole is seperate but Foams have the bags encapsulated. Was thinking of perhaps cutting out from underneath but have yet to see someone address it.

To be honest I haven’t UNDS’ed a pair of OGs in a long time. I had OG royals and Pearls DS but didn’t wear them because I also had worn pairs. But yeah typically it’s just sole separation and nubuck issues, I never thought about the bags either. I’d imagine you could cut them out like you mentioned and piece it back together. If my previous OGs had popped bags I probably didn’t even notice to be honest :lol: I have noticed a lot of older pairs have the CF plate cracking and falling apart which is what’s stopping me from getting these pearls (besides price too)

04ECCEF5-A02F-46B2-AAC9-D82E9D689800.jpeg

I was just concerned about the nubuck cracking but never considered the CF plate splitting.
Didn't even think about the inner bag deflating tho.
Sole separation is a relatively easy fix for foams, just gotta be thorough and patient and it come out G.
Y'all got me hunting for older gems. Where them size 12s steal deals at?

Jokes aside... what is the dude sitting down wearing who's on the crate?

I thought they were Foams but when it gets to the other side it has a check like Flightposites.

Vid is kind of grainy though.

I won’t buy a pair of it has it but as far as my personal pairs getting it you can get dye to try to fill in the cracks but it never really looks the same since you’re essentially dying the fuzz underneath
Was just thinking that be the best way to address cracking. Everything else polished up with restoration work would produce a nice vintage look.
Hell nike asking for coin on hyped reimaged preworn whatever they call them releases for pretty much the same result except nothing tops OG molds and quality. Would rather support the culture and throw it at someone with know how and skill to dial things in right.

I was just concerned about the nubuck cracking but never considered the CF plate splitting.
Older plates should be fine since they were made thicker, at least thats how it was with 11/12s.
Plates coated so nicely was able to sandpaper down and polish up no cracking with wear. Nike really aimed for quality during its peak days making OGs all so worth it.

I’d be in wavys before you see them trash foamposite lites in my cart. Keep them and bring back the 1/2 cents

Back
Top Bottom