FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Second pair of DS 97s came in. Ended up copping a beat pair as well just for the box to go with the DS pair :lol:

AF6E96A4-59ED-4F89-8139-2EC5CD37CDDC.jpeg
0344D9EB-D9AA-43DA-9F47-B0855DB3877B.jpeg
Crusty dry nubuck 🤢

Gotta recognize the trolls
I’m deadass though. I don’t mind either. Some folk wanna act way too hard on some purist type stuff. That tiny strip of material doesn’t make it or break it for me but some of yall mad bitter about it, grow up already. ‘It’s not og ima go cry in the car I hate Nike’

Every last person will be buying galaxies even if they put leather lol stop it

I’m deadass though. I don’t mind either. Some folk wanna act way too hard on some purist type stuff. That tiny strip of material doesn’t make it or break it for me but some of yall mad bitter about it, grow up already. ‘It’s not og ima go cry in the car I hate Nike’

Put leather on Galaxies they're going on sale.

You can lie to yourself if you want to.

So the pics you posted of em look good to you? You’re lying to yourself. It’s ashy and dry cheap lookin

Your opinion is irrelevant fam, I’m not sure why you’re still speaking to be honest. What’s funny is how dumb your logic is with each post. You don’t like aged kicks but yet you were in the reimagined 3 thread trying to stunt on people because you got a couple pair (which I clowned you into oblivion on and you’re still obviously upset) of, wait for it, aged looking shoes.

Go buy some 2017s they’re probably more your flavor and Affordability

Your opinion is irrelevant fam, I’m not sure why you’re still speaking to be honest. What’s funny is how dumb your logic is with each post. You don’t like aged kicks but yet you were in the reimagined 3 thread trying to stunt on people because you got a couple pair (which I clowned you into oblivion on and you’re still obviously upset) of, wait for it, aged looking shoes.

Go buy some 2017s they’re probably more your flavor and Affordability
What’s crazy is you keep referring to the 3s, I truly put no energy into that and don’t even think about it but you keep bringing it up and it makes me wonder why you’re triggered by that. I got multiple pairs of lost and founds too and don’t think about it. You keep focusing on what I cop and or if it’s multiples. You also focus highly on what men wear to the movies. You’re obsessed for what ever reason.

As far as foams go I don’t care about foams. I have had a few pairs over the years and they’re aight. I cop the colorways I like, but most foams are ugly as hell to me, cry about it pussceeee 21 21 21

What’s crazy is you keep referring to the 3s, I truly put no energy into that and don’t even think about it but you keep bringing it up and it makes me wonder why you’re triggered by that. I got multiple pairs of lost and founds too and don’t think about it. You keep focusing on what I cop and or if it’s multiples. You also focus highly on what men wear to the movies. You’re obsessed for what ever reason.

As far as foams go I don’t care about foams. I have had a few pairs over the years and they’re aight. I cop the colorways I like, but most foams are ugly as hell to me, cry about it pussceeee 21 21 21

So "ashy and dry cheap lookin" is okay if its on a Jordan?

Its almost like Nike noticed people always referring to old shape and old looks, so they reimagine....

So you’re in here for what again?

Go back to crying about some Travis Scott shoes you missed out on clown :lol:

Back
Top Bottom