FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yeap. And the gingers. They both started to crumble on me almost 10 years ago. I attempted to repair them myself a couple years ago, then tried to wear them again, and the crumbling just got worse. Don’t know what else to do w/ them so they’ve just been in my closet ever since. :lol:

I can imagine :stoneface:
Such a shame that pair never got a retro. Vividly remember having that pair back in the day

IMG_0242.jpeg

Came across these 97s on eBay. When will people stop storing shoes like this? :smh:

I know this is to be expected anyway due to age but I bet once you unwrap those everything will crumble

F9D6BD26-C9E0-4D80-A10B-F5C5B28B96C1.jpeg
A76E4F15-CCD9-498A-93F9-A3C7B31E780E.jpeg
#StopTheWrap
no seriously please stop wrapping shoes in plastic. We are doing far more harm than not making restoration close to impossible for most if not all materials.

Angel on my shoulder telling me it's a good thing I sold my eggplants because I have 5+ purple shoes already. Devil on my shoulder is moving my arm to ebay.com to look for another pair

Screenshot_20230517_140420.jpg

if so i wonder if they will release the same as the last 3 releases. also behind orlando isn't this the 2nd most retroed now at 4 times?

Well, the last 3 releases haven't all been the same. The 2008 being far superior to any of the others. In this picture it doesn't appear to have the leather eye stay, but we will see.

08 > 17 > 09

Back
Top Bottom