FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
its a posite retro, lol.

Man these things are so uncomfy 🥹

7F6877EC-01FB-4390-A594-60CB29A6DC22.jpeg

EBA9BB36-5B30-44A1-928B-64611B16526B.jpeg

Zoom Rookies could've been classics, but ya they are bricks. I still remember when someone first posted the lil stick of gum size zoom unit they had :lol:
Nike did the least just to put Zoom in the name.

I still have my GID pair. Great looking shoe, but as mentioned, terribly uncomfortable. They had so much potential to be the greatest hybrid shoe. The comfort just destroyed them. As I stayed, it’s a great looking shoe.

Agreed on the poor comfort of zoom rookies. I copped the OG black pod galaxy rookies and the retro.

FAA5650D-2851-426D-9683-5358716B554F.jpeg

This is from an issue of SLAM in 1997.

From what I remember, he wore THESE in 1 game! And then it was a wrap. I saw the game highlights he wore them in. I may be thinking he only wore them for a half possibly. But when I saw him wearing these, I went to Franklin Mills Mall in NE Philly, into DSG looking for them. They had them, and he went back looking for my size. Came out and said they didn't have them 😞 Bummed a bit, he then said, we do have your size in the blue ones? 🤔I'm thinking "what Blue ones? There were no blue Foam Pros...WAIT A MINUTE!!!" 😳

Told him let me see them as fast as I could! When he came out, he had a pair of Penny Foam Ones in my size!! And these were well past the release. Opened the box and they looked almost new. Soles were a little dirty but I didn't care. Asked how much, and they were under $100!! 🤯🤯🤯 Needless to say I took them home and wore them EVERYWHERE!! I still got them, but I can't wear them anymore as the carbon plate became loose from the glue drying up. So this release is a DEFINITE for me!!

But yes, Pip for them for 1 game from what I remember.

To show everybody what they watched that had them thinking they were looking at Foam Pro’s on their little 10 inch TV’s :lol:
:lol:
I totally get your point but it wasn't always that hard to tell what people were wearing on TV back in the '90s. Some of us had relatively large TVs, it wasn't the '60s LOL
And when you go back and watch that old footage now on a modern giant flatscreen, it looks way worse than it did on the TVs of the time. It's not like the actual picture back then was anywhere near as grainy and crappy as it looks now.

Back
Top Bottom