FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Haha she thinks they are Tim Hardaway's. Shoe game is getting butchered.
His soles are extra icey. I can think of one person who can keep their soles that icey even wearing them outside.
laugh.gif

His soles are extra icey. I can think of one person who can keep their soles that icey even wearing them outside. :lol:
[emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

@GamerG

Last edited:
just got my foams in!!! straight[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. Now want to see how they look in the sun[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Got my foams in.

Eastbay and Foot Locker didn't cover up the name on the shipping box.(14 Foamposite)
mean.gif

Luckily weren't "lost" in transit.

Glad these were an easy cop.

Last edited:

Got my foams in.

Eastbay and Foot Locker didn't cover up the name on the shipping box.(14 Foamposite)
mean.gif

Luckily weren't "lost" in transit.
my BOB 10s from eastbay came in a box that was not sealed properly. there was a huge gap between the 2 flaps to close the shipping box and the jordan jumpman logo on the shoebox was 100% visible.

my BOB 10s from eastbay came in a box that was not sealed properly. there was a huge gap between the 2 flaps to close the shipping box and the jordan jumpman logo on the shoebox was 100% visible.
Yeah. This is the second time it has happened to me.

Last time was on the WTK8.

Can't wait until the skinny jeans wearing, men wearing women clothes fad dissappear.

I'll continue to rock my t-shirt/polo shirts, relax fit jeans, and kicks until I'm 100 years old.
laugh.gif
make sure you add the part where the guys will STILL sag this suspect looking stuff down to their knee caps..:frown:

Dam I'm kinda regretting I didn't even attempt to go after the Gold Foams....I was still too salty/disappointed I didn't get the Mirrors that I actually tried to save up 8-900 dollars for them then started to think about it and said "nahhh...I can't drop that on just a shoe" so where am I at now; got the lasers, next the double nickles, then the Red Oct. Foams!!!!!!

Ask him how his dark emerald photoshop came out haha. Guy just steals everyones pics, act like they're his. #clown.
Naw I'm not a clown smh. Plus 99% of the time I give credit to whose pictures I use. My photoshops are my best guess to how the colorway would look. No they're not 100% accurate but I do try my best. Plus my info is accurate also so give me credit on that. There is a dark emerald/black-challenge red colorway dropping in June 2015, which I was right on.

Yeah. This is the second time it has happened to me.

Last time was on the WTK8.
luckily my kicks didnt get "lost in transit" and yours did not as well
laugh.gif

thats a nice pic btw. they look beautiful. i got one pair. only thing keeping me from doubling up is bills and like 3 upcomming drops. congrats tho man

just got my foams in and they are fire and worth the hype... these are prally my best pickup in a while maybe since the black infrareds 6s... if you are on the fence with these then cop they are a must have for any foam collector... my only regret is not picking up a second pair

Haha if you think a postal worker is going to risk his job for a pair of shoes that cost $7 to make... Well put it in perspective. They deliver things that have an ACTUAL value. Why take a pair of J's when you could take a same sized package with spice (synthetic marijuana) and make 100x more. They deliver everything. A pair of J's... Hahaha. I'd be watching jewelers mail, screw a Nike package.

I dont think it matters, there are crooks and thieves everywhere. Some know the system well enough to know they wont get caught. But thats enough with that. I got refunded so its all gravy

Back
Top Bottom