FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I got some guy wanting to trade my Colombia 4s and bred 4s for some vnds eggplant foams...does it seem like im being had???

I got some guy wanting to trade my Colombia 4s and bred 4s for some vnds eggplant foams...does it seem like im being had???

I don't like to talk about any of this "value" nonsense, but unless your Columbias and Black Cements are beat, I don't think both should be necessary. I still see Eggplants between $180-250 frequently (in my size, of course. Yours may be different obviously) so one of the two should be fine.

hmmmmm i never do 2 for 1...id rather put money but thats me, and yeah dudes right they not that expensive...if u compare to bred 4s dependin condition

It's ridiculous how much ads I see on eBay with confirmation pages from EB and NDC
mean.gif
I hope they get stuck with them.  LOL  

Trying to resell a $250 GR shoe....
laugh.gif

Just got the GF Foams at FTA. Managed to snag a pair that was left from the raffles. Soooo much nicer in person!

:lol: he already got on you once for bringing up his purchase history. He's just making a point that you can't score on every release.

:lol: he already got on you once for bringing up his purchase history. He's just making a point that you can't score on every release.
instigating right here..smh This is a different question though as the one shoe i mentioned he didnt care too much for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom