FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Has this been confirmed?
The pack has been planned yes and RD isnt for another two months which as you know can change but I havent seen anything that says otherwise 
He works at FinishLine and included product codes and all of that, so it's safe to consider it fact.
My profession has nothing to do with snkrs ( minus a small internship in college)  I just know some people who know some people 

My profession has nothing to do with snkrs ( minus a small internship in college)  I just know some people who know some people 

I must've combined you and rodrigofresh into one person, my bad :lol:

But as J said, I was off since I forgot FinishLine doesn't get Foams anyway.

But damn, with all of the shoes that you've gave us info on, I would've thought you had a more direct connection. Shoutout to your people that know people :lol:

I only asked for confirmation because it directly contradicts lilgentry's supposed September release of pearls that the thread is running with.

Last edited:
I only asked for confirmation because it directly contradicts lilgentry's supposed September release of pearls that the thread is running with.

Yep.... Patiently waiting for some truth to everything. Crazy no pics have surfaced.

I must've combined you and rodrigofresh into one person, my bad :lol:

But as J said, I was off since I forgot FinishLine doesn't get Foams anyway.

But damn, with all of the shoes that you've gave us info on, I would've thought you had a more direct connection. Shoutout to your people that know people :lol:

Lol. Its all good.

i'm just waiting on some info to post it to the front page

Yep.... Patiently waiting for some truth to everything. Crazy no pics have surfaced.
with 2 sept release already i don't really see the pearls dropping in Sept, maybe OCT, what's the black friday release weren't there some rumors on that pair

I dont know him nor have I seen him post anything on the pack or anyone else for that matter and my post had no mention of date to contradict anyone so not sure where your going with that. I didn't mention any date until today. But if he said Sept then Sept it, thats only a few weeks away.

Like Ive stated numerous times in the threads I post in. RD can change very easily but shoes are rarely cancelled. So the last update I seen was Dec RD for the pack.

Yall really hate hawk flights? Or you just mad Nike doin another pack? (If it happens) Cuz I REALLY mess with hawk flights

Last edited:

I dont know him nor have I seen him post anything on the pack or anyone else for that matter and my post had no mention of date to contradict anyone so not sure where your going with that. I didn't mention any date until today. But if he said Sept then Sept it, thats only a few weeks away.

Like Ive stated numerous times in the threads I post in. RD can change very easily but shoes are rarely cancelled. So the last update I seen was Dec RD for the pack.

Your info seems the most plausible, I'm just letting folks know that they shouldn't hold their breath for a Sept release (as stated by another member)

I appreciate your info, keep doing your thing.

Your info seems the most plausible, I'm just letting folks know that they shouldn't hold their breath for a Sept release (as stated by another member)

I appreciate your info, keep doing your thing.

This

I'll be the first to say it. Hologram foams are garbage! Pewters would have been better. And I don't to much care for pewters. But these look like the bottom lights up with each step.

Back
Top Bottom