FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I don't hate either Gucci. I used to hate the black ones but they have grown on me. Not buying either tho.

No to Gucci.. Yes to Holos

Why cant i make a Gamer G x Foamposite Colabo...

All i want is Some Kings Crown Foamposite Ones... that done peel.. *bleeps* would be fire!!!

Wheres the photoshop dude at.. id like to see these in PS..lol

Kings Crown XIs don't peel either.
nope but they do wrinkle or well crease
mean.gif
 i think i stunted in mine too much
laugh.gif

Can some one point me in the direction of a Pearl foamposite/ Hawk pack forum for this year? Thanks.

Sorry but I'm taking foams over those Jordan's all day every day. Nike doesn't retro foam colors that often where as JB retros their colors nearly every other year now.

It's only but so many Foams that can come out that top the royal blue, coppers, metallics, red metallics, eggplants, all blacks etc. At least with Jordan you have more of a variety in different 1's, 3's, 5's,8's, 11's, 12's,13's, 14's.

Sorry but I'm taking foams over those Jordan's all day every day. Nike doesn't retro foam colors that often where as JB retros their colors nearly every other year now.

It's only but so many Foams that can come out that top the royal blue, coppers, metallics, red metallics, eggplants, all blacks etc. At least with Jordan you have more of a variety in different 1's, 3's, 5's,8's, 11's, 12's,13's, 14's.

Not sure how this relates with what I said. I'm not speaking of variety. I'm speaking of if you miss the release, odds are JB will retro them sooner than later vs foams not receiving many retrod colors.

Passing on the Olives and the white Gucci's. Holograms are must. Will NDC be releasing the black Gucci's online?

it's an inside joke on Grizz
laugh.gif
 and don't be
mean.gif
 at me
tired.gif

my wife likes the color of the olives, told me it be a better color on a purse
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Redrum u shud grab the gucci's bro im sure u hv sum vintage gucci gear to rock with them!!! (LEADER OF TEAM MATCHY MATCHY!!!!) I LIKE UR STYLE BRO!!!

Back
Top Bottom