FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
black guccis look grrrrrrreat. Im in.

Doom retros huh. I paid $220 for the og's about 2 years ago (thank you @HarlemToTheBronx ) and wore them maybe 2x.Still in pristine condition. I am interested in seeing what the carolina foam ones look like :nerd:

Part of my super critic with the foams was when they priced the shoes above $220. That's when I was like I'm not copping unless I am instantly in love at first sight with the shoes like the "Galaxy" or "Yeezy" foams. So all these upcoming releases I say to myself I paid under $220 for the "Coppers", "Metallics" "Eggplants" etc... why pay more for a not as desirable colorway then the aforementioned, but that's just me.

Part of my super critic with the foams was when they priced the shoes above $220. That's when I was like I'm not copping unless I am instantly in love at first sight with the shoes like the "Galaxy" or "Yeezy" foams. So all these upcoming releases I say to myself I paid under $220 for the "Coppers", "Metallics" "Eggplants" etc... why pay more for a not as desirable colorway then the aforementioned, but that's just me.

I think it's well established that you don't really fool with foams like that anymore :lol:

the foamposite market is too saturated and corny. they might as well drop a Louis Vuitton, MCM foamposite too

What do you guys recommend for a wide footer in the foams?  TTS for me is 10.5, but for narrow/odd toe boxes like the 2015 Bordeauxs an 11 would be better (got a 10.5 and it's slightly cramped for my small toes).  Do you think it's the same for foams?  

Let me help out the youth amongst us. Time for class.

Here are the OG Foams

View media item 1695884View media item 1695885View media item 1695886View media item 1695887View media item 1695888
These are the Volts I speak of. Not that highlighter version from last year.

View media item 1695889View media item 1695890View media item 1695891View media item 1695893

Oh you were taking about these! Yeah they're fire but I still like the Dooms better. But these are definitely top 5

some of yall hype sneakers for no reason man.

i forgot this is NT when you cant have a different opinion than everyone else..

Royals, Pearls and all blacks are top 3 foams IMO.

Back
Top Bottom