FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Anyone just copped Mirror Foams from CityGear?
nerd.gif
they restocked again?

Thermals I copped off the Bay for $110 shipped came today; only way I could tell they'd ever been worn at all was one tiny pebble in the sole grooves. Can't wait to acetone them this weekend.

Did we ever get to see a full acetoned "spiderman" or "weatherman" foams?

I saw pics online - I'll get links in a sec. I didn't like the multi-colored soles on them, so I went with the Thermals. Think I also saw someone acetoned the elephant pros, but I like those better as they were produced.

I'm hoping my local spot will have my size available come Friday in the gucci's. Like many of you I usually cant be bothered with the hassle of raffles but due to market saturation and sky-high retail on foams I'm optimistic I'll be able to get a pair, would be first foams i've copped since phoenix's. I could do without the red and green accents but its not a deal breaker by any means. Combination of gum and black is 
pimp.gif

Dang I really was wanting A pair but way 2 much dropping from Sept-February.

Last edited:
You heard wrong then. They aren't limited (black) tho the white ones have less pairs that will release than the blacks.
thnx big j, hopefully i get da call from my local ftl today!! Dey raffle every sneaker now!!!smh

my local FTL left me a voicemail (never happened to me before) saying I won a raffle. They didnt ask me to call back and confirm if I still want the pair. :lol:

Hoping I can grab an 11.5 in those Gucci foams off them there interwebz.

I'm going to be at work already by the time they release so no store pick up for me :smh:

Online is my only hope for retail.

Back
Top Bottom