FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
They don't look like Carolina blue to me but we'll see when better pictures come about, or maybe when I have them in hand. If they're too close to royal, I'll pass and keep my old pair in rotation

Looks similar to the teals but those shades look different in person
nike-air-foam-pro-teal-4.jpg

Yea in person the reals have a more greener blend to them.

:lol:

I love the hate right now. I'm more offended by getting the triple black suede foams instead of the anthraticites than getting the lighter shade foams next year.

Heck, lighter shade foams >>>> sharpie foams.

This.

Suede foams should have never gotten the green light :smh:

Totally defeats the purpose of a foamposite sneaker IMO.

Last edited:
I really like that blue hue color mixed with Black. I'm on the fence with them ("Carolinas") though. On one hand I want them on the other hand I'm like I already have the OG Blue Penny's that are a couple shades darker.

Last edited:
Someone please correct me if im wrong but in the past 5 years havent we gotten Two Retro's of the Blues, 1 of the sharpie, and now this???

Is the sole the only difference or is the lighting in the pic making them look more royal?

Carolina's are cool, there more like a Carolina panther blue rather than a Tarheel blue, but they look good!!!

i think those carolina foams or whatever shade u wanna call em, are not bad. the color pops to me. might just be the pic. id get a pair if/when those drop.

Hate 2 sound like the typical hungry fiend but if anybody know where a gucci 12 is let me know thanks

Back
Top Bottom