FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Yeah I appreciate the uk link gonna try here in usa. They were high too like 325 almost time shipped but hey it is what it is

Electric blue ones? Someone post the magic gif. I wish they look the 1st pics. I always thought they had a white outsole for some dumb reason....hmmmm

Those "Carolinas" are ok. Nothing special, I do like the fact that its a solid color way and not "suede".

Idk if Ill grab them day of release though. Haven't bought a foam since the "red oct", I need to catch up

That "Carolina " colorway must be dark powder blue. Or like someone said, Carolina Panther blue. Either way, fire!

Nike Air Foamposite One  

Colorway: University Blue/White-Black  

Style Code:  314996-402

Release Date: January 2016

Retail: $230

hmmm, university blue?

Really wanting to see some more pics of the white gucci's. The black ones are so good, praying Nike doesn't mess up the white ones.

Suede foams are garbage
kind of like those blues 
nerd.gif

If it's actually more of an university blue, then I can't wait to see someone on the team in these during the season with the home unis. 
pimp.gif

I didn't think UNC was rocking nikes. Only Jordan right?
Player choice usually. For example, Harrison Barnes used to wear Kobes, even caught some flack for it from the GOAT himself during the Tournament 
laugh.gif

But for the most part, you're right. Release like this though if the blues are close, you can bet someone will.

I didn't think UNC was rocking nikes. Only Jordan right?

Player choice usually. For example, Harrison Barnes used to wear Kobes, even caught some flack for it from the GOAT himself during the Tournament :lol:

But for the most part, you're right. Release like this though if the blues are close, you can bet someone will.

Gotcha. I wasn't 100% so I'm glad you clarified that.

Let me guess everything that's pixel out, are the rest of the UA pairs that are waiting to make their way to IG "plugs"
possibly.. i wish i could go over there and have them just supply me with some soles.. i need to sole swap my 2004 all black pro's..lol

Knicks foams kill those Gucci imo. Foams have been easier to get for me also people been passing on them but you know the holograms people gonna come out the wood works for them

Back
Top Bottom