FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
sick.gif
not digging the blue sole
totally clashes with the posite. Who's in charge of the foamposite line at this point? even when they have a nice release they screw up some detail like the blue sole or the lack of stripes on the tongue tab on the holograms, I could do a better job on retro plus, much better.

i like the blue sole.. gives the pureists an option to cutom black it.. i need to find some cheap foam pro's so swap my 2003 blacks with a better sole.. 

also lets hope they are GR.. last thing we need or in your case is a thousand people flocking the FLorida Mall like they did in 2012.. chanting "We Want Foams!!!"

Im never camping again, even if theyre limited..never..i have snkrs,eastbay, fta and ftl..if i dont score on there, money saved

the holo foams are on eastbay release calender on the 25th...
FTA callendar as well, but i'll leave both days up so that people don't throw hissy fits, but if they do drop the 25th somebody getting gifed for complaining that the 27th wasn't up

was seriously hoping for black friday, since ill be off work. wednesday wont be as easy cuz i work half day.
it is what it is, but im definitely securing my pair one way or another

Son, I'm dying. The last three posts are wild funny. Son said you look like a slab. Hahahahaha, I'm weak. And why are you wearing all white G. White from head to toe.

Anyways, I finally got my Knicks Foams for $150 from FTL. Been looking for my size for mad long and finally got them. Put them on as soon as they arrived son.

View media item 1776352

Son, I'm dying. The last three posts are wild funny. Son said you look like a slab. Hahahahaha, I'm weak. And why are you wearing all white G. White from head to toe.

Anyways, I finally got my Knicks Foams for $150 from FTL. Been looking for my size for mad long and finally got them. Put them on as soon as they arrived son.

look like i have a slab not look like a slab, anyways it was the pic i submitted for the city gear contest wear mostly one color and win a pair of shoes

Back
Top Bottom