FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Class of 97 pack is in stock in a few size at footlocker.com on sale plus the 20% off, too bad they dont have size 14.

Yes sir uncle Crete.
Actually got a DS pair of 07s recently for $160 or so too

Consider me back out of retirement to grab Dooms and Royals as well, so phone calls to Footlocker managers are in progress. :smokin

Even with minimal wear, the suede around the laceholes on my '07 Orlando joints is starting to crack and peel, BADLY.

Tisk. Tisk.

i wouldn't wear those if someone gave em to me for free

Its like if u gave a pair of royals to a child and said
"Hey....i want you to ruin these"

Last edited:

@bigj505
you in on the Royals reboot ?
Yes sir uncle Crete.
Actually got a DS pair of 07s recently for $160 or so too

Good stuff, im in myself.. I just disrespected my pair from the last release
mean.gif

I dont mess with them either but id take em over hawk flights and lil pennies

ill rather wear hawks or lil pennies, they are so ugly and just a slap in the face to us foam folk, but we are getting the royals now so im cool

Why would anyone want to wear a sharpied out royal? :smh: Just another Nike gimmick that some ppl fell for, disgusting

End rant

I need a new pair of royals, sold my 07s because they were too small. Who knew your foot could grow a 1/2 size after the age of 25 smh

I have been foam dormant patiently waiting for my awakening 

"The Foam Awakens" ****Star Wars theme****

I can't lie, these look amazing in the pics.....I think

I'll be passing on the maroons and waiting for the Dr Dooms. Still regret selling my DS pair like 5yr ago [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Dooms and Royals are on the hit list and I might go back for the Red pros but I am waiting to see if they drop the metallics first 

Back
Top Bottom