FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
a solid black sole on the silvers wouldve sealed the deal for me. The iced sole wont age well #sneakercondom

:lol:

I wonder if they will be like the original flightposite carbon fiber or that sticker crap they had on the one two years ago.

Depends on the quality of them for me

".....to keep the silhouette under the marvel umbrella." What the heck for? Neither Nike nor Foamposite have any ties to Marvel.

If they drop a black carbon fiber Foam One... correctly not no nonsense I mean like how the came correct with the OG Flightposite 1 carbon fiber that would be so dope.

I think he is talking about the FLIGHTposite 1 that came out a long time ago. Yeezys have more of a checkerboard carbon fiber print. The flightposite 1 print was a little different

With those Ranger pics, I can now easily picture what foams to each color. Thanks Grizz. Laugh of the day.

Another one...

14712211_1691495954502020_4482303641918636032_n.jpg

like the yeezy one from a couple years ago?

I forgot those had the carbon fiber print, but... see below.

I think he is talking about the FLIGHTposite 1 that came out a long time ago. Yeezys have more of a checkerboard carbon fiber print. The flightposite 1 print was a little different

Yeah I mean a Foam One with the same carbon fiber print as the OG Flightposite 1 from 2000 or whenever they released and not with any pink accents just straight white, silver, greyish accents and that's it.

Those would be crazy. I remember someone a few years ago made a photoshop of them and it looked crazy.

Back
Top Bottom