FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
If my opinion matters, I'd go with the 17s.
1. Age - you don't have to worry about them being 10 years old. Suede lace area can crack. Soles could separate sooner than later
2. Soles - we didn't start getting the icy clear soles until the hoh royals. 07s have a clear sole but not like we get today regardless of how well they are stored

The biggest thing that you may like on the 07s is the mold being better and maybe the shade/finish. Stuff you probably won't even be thinking about if you plan on wearing them

Def appreciate the input. All of those are legit considerations I thought about. The shade is what I really want to see. Hoping it's like the 07s and not metallic like the 11s. Mold won't bother me at all, it's not as good as it used to be but still good.

1. Age - you don't have to worry about them being 10 years old. Suede lace area can crack. Soles could separate sooner than later
2. Soles - we didn't start getting the icy clear soles until the hoh royals. 07s have a clear sole but not like we get today regardless of how well they are stored

The biggest thing that you may like on the 07s is the mold being better and maybe the shade/finish. Stuff you probably won't even be thinking about if you plan on wearing them

Def appreciate the input. All of those are legit considerations I thought about. The shade is what I really want to see. Hoping it's like the 07s and not metallic like the 11s. Mold won't bother me at all, it's not as good as it used to be but still good.

No problem. From the early pics, it looks like we won't get the more matte look like the 07s but the 11s didn't seem too bad to me either. I had a comparison pic that I might be able to find if you need it.
I plan on searching for cheap 2011s as well at 2017s myself.

Last edited:
07'S ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BETTER PAIR.. THE MOLD THE GROOVES, THE FINISH IS ALL SUPERIOR. THEY DID HAVE AN ICY SOLE BUT IT WASNT DYED LIKE WE'VE SEEN OVER THE YEARS. THE 2011 WAS MEH ESPECIALLY WITH THAT ALUMINUM LOOKING BLUE.. 2017'S LOOK BETTER COLOR WISE BUT STILL NOT ON POINT AND THAT MOLD IS TERRIBLE.

IF ITS THE "XX" OG VERSION... IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE IT.

ALSO.. SILVER SURFERS LOOK REALLY GOOD CHECK SHOULD STILL HAVE BEEN BLACK BUT I GET IT.. THEYRE CHARGING MORE FOR THOSE THAN THE ROYALS.. HA!

No problem. From the early pics, it looks like we won't get the more matte look like the 07s but the 11s didn't seem too bad to me either. I had a comparison pic that I might be able to find if you need it.

nthat.gif

always forget about the suede crack. that happen on OG's too?

Thanks. I don't get why they can't get the color right anymore. I figured the 11s was on purpose like Jordan used to do with the retros where they slightly vary it to no be exact but these being the anniversary I would think it would be exact.

Thanks. I don't get why they can't get the color right anymore. I figured the 11s was on purpose like Jordan used to do with the retros where they slightly vary it to no be exact but these being the anniversary I would think it would be exact.

I honestly don't remember dudes being too upset with the color when they dropped.
I actually did a few pics to compare because we were at a time where the quality of foams was pretty bad but the 2011s weren't bad IMO.
Foams from the 2010 eggplants to the last ones before the black/green hoh pair had some pretty crappy grooves on a lot of pairs and the foam skin wasn't adhered to the body too great on some pairs. I noticed it on the 2010 eggplants where you would see the "vein" near the bottom of the shoe of the medial/ankle area.

The hate of the 2011s is kinda new too me.

And pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford yes OGs def can have the cracked suede. Even the foam can crack now. Def manufactured differently than the 07s.

Found the pics (wish i had a better camera back then):
View media item 2209903
View media item 2209905
View media item 2209906
View media item 2209907
View media item 2209908

Last edited:
If only they had made this in a dark, gunmetal silver with a carbon-fiber finish...

14723040_233073507110571_4017935364172808192_n.jpg

And yet they couldn't use this carbon weave on the Flightposites from a few years ago. 
eyes.gif

Seeing more pics of the "Silver Surfer" ones are really making me wonder. I don't usually spend that much on shoes, but man they are growing on me. I might have to get these....

weird I got my shoes today but the address on the nike order sheet was someone else address lol. The tag on outside of package has my address tho. 

If those didn't have a swoosh i think theyd be better.

With regards to royals tho....i dont care what year they are ill cop them lol.

Back
Top Bottom