FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I give up. Im 23 turning 24 yrs old and tried calling a coulle stores in the DMV area for the dr dooms. All of em said the raffle is done today while Im at work.

Cant cop any shoes as a grown man now. If I was still in college I'd cop em easily cuz I had more time

I feel as tho foams have been so saturated now that even int the foam capital DC area I live in, they'll still be available in stores here.

Ima just try online

dont give up man. Technology is your friend. Use apps and websites, thats how I copy most of mine.

just added gone fishings to my list, 3 foams in about 2wks or so i think i need to slow down, but i got some good ones so i'm not to upset
:smokin

and the seller thought my address was funny so he cancelled my order, these foams is killing me
it wasnt meant to be. You'll find that same pair somewhere else, possibly at a better price.

So many steals the past couple of months. Scoring foams is too easy sometimes, you just gotta be patient.

just added gone fishings to my list, 3 foams in about 2wks or so i think i need to slow down, but i got some good ones so i'm not to upset
smokin.gif

and the seller thought my address was funny so he cancelled my order, these foams is killing me
it wasnt meant to be. You'll find that same pair somewhere else, possibly at a better price.

So many steals the past couple of months. Scoring foams is too easy sometimes, you just gotta be patient.
i'm on a time crunch trying to get everything together for the talent show that i got voluntold to host, plan on changing 3 times during acts, starting in gray foams, switching to holos and finishing in gone fishing if the latter 2 make it here by the 26, he had 'em on kixify for $180, screw it i grabbed the first BIN on ebay that was the lowest as of today $270, it's whatever, it was a toss up between fishing and 2010 pearls, had i not found on kixify and commited to the matchiness(ordered the hat, socks, shirt) right after i ordered the shoes, i'd went back to the pearls, it is what it is i'm not to messed up about any of it other than it leaves money tied up in paypal for like almost a wk 
sick.gif
 at the same time i'm waiting on my other velour seatsuits to arrive as well, might be a holo and gray velour outfit mix 
devil.gif

Dam some1 got the grey Suede's for $165 on on eBay. I wanna cop but I want dooms a lil more

An seen 2011 Ds royals for $200, smdh

Last edited:
can someone give me a background of the "Dr.doom" foamposites?

why did they call it that and that specific colorway?

can someone give me a background of the "Dr.doom" foamposites?
why did they call it that and that specific colorway?
They were originally part of the Fantastic Four pack, hence the name. The colorway is confusing though, since the Dr.Doom character is mainly silver and green.

Last edited:
Never been the biggest on Foams, currently have no pairs, but I will be going hard for these Dr Dooms. Will they be a difficult cop if you're on SNKRS as soon as they release?

They were originally part of the Fantastic Four pack, hence the name. The colorway is confusing though, since the Dr.Doom character is mainly silver and green.
ah i see! thats good to know. not buying these, but was just curious why they were called dr.doom since as you said, dr.doom is silver and green.

Back
Top Bottom